chapt 22 • Trapped

Start from the beginning

"This is the first and last time I'll ever say something nice to you," I tell him when I reach the wooden door.

"Good luck with your exams this week" Our expressions match and he bids me goodbye.

When I first got here, I wanted to do anything to be kicked out. And now I'm trying to pass the exam in front of me, remembering each little note I made from studying Alessio's notes.

I finish within thirty minutes, the Professor giving us an hour for extra time seems shocked when I stand in front of him with my paper and a smile on my face.

"You may return to your seat for the remainder of the session."

"May I take a break?" The polite tone in my voice almost caused Adeline's stiff body beside the Professor's desk to shift as she oversees the rest of the students taking the exam.

"You may" The Professor begins to correct my paper and I leave the room with my phone in hand.

Though the halls are empty, I make sure no one sees me entering the closet door down the very far end of the hall.

I never have to worry about the cameras since their old, they stay in one spot and don't move and only catch the view of the lockers and the building doors and the classroom doors.

I shut the door behind me, "Should we be doing this right now? What if someone notices we'vegone for too long?"

The cramped room causes Alessio's tall frame to be close to mine, I peer up to him and grab his tie and pull him closer even though he's close already.

"Then stop talking" I connect our lips, I can tell he likes the new cherry lip gloss I started to use when he tries to kiss me harder.

His body is hard against mine but his lips are soft, I feel addicted to them and how they move against mine perfectly.

I notice the difference in length in his hair and pull away for a second. "Did you cut it?" I ask and he tells me he has.

"Don't cut it anymore, I like it longer. It makes it easier to pull on how you like" I run my fingers through his hair softly, the softness of his hair brushing on my fingers.

He nods his head, his eyes look desperate for me to kiss him again and I tease his bottom lip with my index finger, I glance down to the red mark now beginning to fade underneath his collar.

Alessio paused at the steps passing the room we were locked in, "Relax, it's just you and me" I braced my hands on his chest, leaning up to reach his neck, and began to remark my lips on his sensitive spot.

He raised his head to give me better access, I could feel his body heat against mine. He let out a small groan and I covered his mouth when the pair of footsteps came back and disappeared.

"I can't leave like this" He spoke about his bulge that was pressing hard against my thigh.

"I could always get rid of it for you" I whispered over the fresh red mark.

"W-We can't, someone might hear, hear me" Just as he said that, his father's voice was heard close to the door and what sounded like a conversation on the phone.

Alessio spun me around making my back hit his front and covered my mouth with his hand to hide the surprised squeal that almost came from me.

His father's voice was muffled because of the door, but it was clear that he was in an important conversation with whoever was on the phone.

My chest was falling almost rapidly, Alessio's bulge was hard against my ass. My shifting movements directly on it only caused him to use his right hand and grab my waist on instinct.