[Chapter 7: The Transition]

Start from the beginning

AM: Y-Yes, I did. At the time, I wanted to protect our son and I was running out of time, so I told him he couldn't.

Councilmen(3): Then, what his plan has the faul to back him up now.

Michael: what exactly is his plan?

Councilmen(4): He's going to turn what All Might said to him into reality.

AM: But all I said was that because he didn't have powers...(realizating) O-Oh no...

Telek: what is it?

AM: I-I told him... He needs power to become a hero... and if the plan is what I think it is... then...

Councilmen(5): Yes, All Might, that is correct.

Ozpin: I'm confused, what's going on?

Nezu: I have a pretty good idea what Izuku is going to do and... it would make him as legendary as All for One and Salem.

Izumi: Please, explain.

AM: Salem is an immortal woman, who has command over the Grimm. All for One is a legendary man, who can steal and give powers from others. And Izuku, If he is going to use my words against the society I built, then he's...

Councilmen(All): he is going to reverse what All Might said, he is going to become a legend, since All for One can steal powers, there's only one option left, Izuku will become a legend, the man that will destroy all the power of our entire super powered community.

The headmasters, General Ironwood and The Yagi Family, widened their eyes that they could be facing a threat, far beyond what All for One and Salem combined.

Telek: I-If this is true, then Izuku...

Sirzechs: He's not just a threat to our society, but...

Ironwood: But to our entire civilization.

Izumi: Wait, Dad?

AM: Yea?

Izumi: When you told Onii-chan that he couldn't become a hero, when was it?

AM: I think it when the Sludge villain attacks.

Izumi(shock): O-Oh No...

Telek: what is it, sweet heart?

Izumi: Dad wasn't the only one that made Onii-chan like this.

Nezu: what do you mean?

Izumi: Councilmen, did those report exactly who bullied Izuku?

Councilmen(1): No, I didn't.

Nezu: Izumi, what happened?

Izumi(sigh): I along with almost all of 1-A, ORC, RWBY, and CRDL bullied Izuku from 4 to middle school.

AM: You bullied him, why?!

Izumi: I wanted to protect him, a quirkless hero is suicidal.

Sirzechs: what happened in middle school?

Izumi: well, when we discovered that Onii-chan was planning to apply for Union, even after everything we did, we pushed even harder on him, but that day, we pushed it to far, and hearing what All for One said, about how Izuku could have died a long time ago, I now know what he met.

Nezu: Izumi, what did you do?

Izumi(cry): K-Katsuki, He exploded Izuku's journal and threw it out the window and he said something I couldn't forget.

Telek: Izumi, what did he say?

Izumi(cry): H-He said, "Just pay, you'll be born in the next life and take a swan dive off the roof of a building".