[Chapter 5: God Debuts]

[No One Pov]
[Location: Union Academy]

Within the Auditorium, we could see all of the Union Heroes and Heroes in Training except for Izuku, who was hiding in plain sight.

Ozpin: Alright everyone, listen up.

Nezu: we're sure you're aware, Tartarus has been attacked and destroyed by an unknown individual, resulting in the death of 540 inmates and 150 Tartarus Guards.

Students started to talk among themselves.

Glynda: Silence everyone.

Sirzechs: Due to this attack, The League of Darkness and other villain organizations might begin aggressive campaign against us.

Michael: We'll need all of you to increase patrols and check out for any villain sightings.

Students/Heroes: Hai.

Izuku(mind): They're in for a rude awakening.

[Location: Class 1-A]

We zoomed to Class 1-A as we could see the entire class was there.

Izumi: When do you think Onii-chan will come back?

Momo: I don't know, hopefully soon.

Mina: Yea, I miss my cute green boyfriend.

???: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Everyone turned towards the door and smiled to see their friend, Izuku "Yagi", was back.

Izumi: ONII-CHAN!!!

Izumi runs towards Izuku to hug her "brother", but instead, she passes right through him as she slammed face first into a wall.

Girls: Izumi?!

Iida: What the Hell was that Y...

Izuku: I don't have to explain little shit.

Everyone was shocked, they never heard Izuku cursing, even imprisoned, as Izuku walked towards the back, Katsuki grabbed him.

Katsuki: Deku, Explain, Now!

Izuku: Fuck off Bakugou.

Katsuki: No! You will explain your powers! Now!

Izuku: You know what...

Izuku then grabbed Katsuki by the face as he lift him off the ground.

Izuku: I should have let that Sludge villain kill you, and we wouldn't need a second arrogant asshole.

Katsumi: Ikki, Please, put him...

Izuku: Don't call me that, Don't ever call me that again! A whore like you doesn't deserve my love nor forgiveness, in fact, I cant believe I even dated all of you fucking hoes, I mean, Frog Bitch, I can't even wait to start with your useless, green having, long ugly ass tongue, your quirk is so fucking useless, hell, might as well make food out of you.

Everyone was shocked as Tsui started to cry.

Momo: Izu, that's completely uncalled for...

Izuku: Momo, You fucking half naked ass whore, I know your aint one to talking, the only thing your fucking good for is making something for someone, and then, you're no used to them anymore. so Why don't you shut the fuck up and play with that dildo in that bag of yours.

Mina: I-Izuku, Please...

Izuku: Mina, Oh the fucking pink skin alien bitch, why don't you shut the fuck up and go back to Mr. Red "Manly" Riot, Fake having ass.