09||Nursery Crimes

Now Playing: Bout To Go Down by City Wolf

Tyler walked into the house hearing the sounds of moaning coming from upstairs and groaned softly to himself slamming the front door shut walking into the kitchen. He looked seeing a note on the kitchen counter from his mom reading it 'coming home late. There's some money on the counter for whatever you guys want. Don't spend it all in one night' - Mom.

Tyler went on DoorDash ordering some Chinese food then walked upstairs to his room hearing the bed creaking from the other side of the door. This made his blood boil even though he wasn't seeing anyone. There was no reason for him to be mad. He reached his hand out touching the doorknob twisting it walking into his room. Tyler walked into the room softly seeing his older brother Matthew having sex with his ex girlfriend "DUDE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" He yelled throwing his backpack at them. "Your sleeping with your own brother's ex girlfriend! What the hell man?!"

You could hear the sounds of punches landing repeatedly. Elijah walked into the house seeing Tyler's ex girlfriend Rachel running down the stairs. He looked at her dropping his backpack onto the floor "what did you Rach?" He said running up the stairs. Elijah stopped in the doorway seeing his brothers fighting he groaned rolling his sleeves up punching Tyler across the face. "Stop fighting god! Matt what did you do?!" He yelled putting Tyler against the door "you stay." He pointed at Tyler.

Matthew let a smile come on his face. He stood up wiping the blood of his mouth. "YOU WERENT FUCKING HER TYLER! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT!" He yelled back at his younger brother.

The brothers argued for hours on end. Ryan and Neena walked to the front door unlocking the door walking inside. Ryan took off the his coat hanging it on the rack. He looked over at his wife shaking his head "I don't even want to find out" he said hearing the brothers yelled from upstairs. He put the keys on the coffee table near the door and started walked up the stairs seeing Matthew stumbled out of the room.

Tyler tackled Matthew onto the floor punching him repeatedly in the face. He felt his father grab his arm pushing him against the wall. Ryan's grip was extremely tight on Tyler's wrist "Your mother is right downstairs. What the fuck is wrong with you three tonight." He said looking at Elijah and Matthew "get y'all asses in that damn room now." Ryan spoke fear into the boys since they were little but that never stopped them from testing his patience.

2 hours later

Ryan walked out of the room closing the door behind him walking downstairs to the kitchen sitting down on the bar stool watching his wife cook dinner. He tapped his hands on the counter putting his head down groaning then rubbed his eyes. "So apparently Matthew and Rachel are sleeping together. From what I heard from our middle child is that Matthew and Rachel have been sleeping with each other since Rachel and Tyler broke up." He said rubbing the back of his neck "Tyler and Matthew have been since Tyler got home. Then Elijah had to break it up but apparently that didn't work so they've been fighting since we've walked through the door."

Neena turned to her husband turning the stove off taking the food off. "Last time this happened all of them were in the ER Ryan I'm not going through that again." She said seeing Tyler come into the kitchen. This was her child her last born. Neena would do anything to protect her children even from themselves. She walked from behind the counter to Tyler rubbing his cheek softly and kissed his forehead then smacked him across the face. " You know better than to be out here fighting your brother over a girl like Rachel,Tyler I've raised you better than that." She said kissing his cheek "Now go get cleaned up and tell Matthew and Elijah to get cleaned up for dinner."