01||Strangers

The car stopped in front of the building. Salem got out of the car closing her door putting her headphones in her ears playing Black Heart by Stealth. Salem walked up to the building walking down the hallway past all the girls in the dorm. She stood in front of her door for a minute before walking into the room seeing another girl with boxes and smiled softly to herself putting her boxes on the bed.

Phoenix was in her dorm room unpacking her things as the door came open. She seen the girl walk into the room and smiled softly putting the box on the floor and walked to her helping her bring her boxes inside of the house. Phoenix helped her unpack the boxes on her bed "I'm Phoenix, you?" She spoke lightly but not too light just to wear she could hear her.

Salem smiled softly as the girl helped her unpack her things "Salem. I know it's sounds like my parents named me after The Salem Witch Trails. I promise they didn't." She said taking her books out of the box putting them on the side table by her bed.

Tyler was making out with the girl that he's been messing around with for about 2 weeks now. He looked down at the clock on the bed side table seeing the time then pushed her off him getting off the bed putting his shoes back on pulling out a couple of bucks throwing them to her then walked into the hallway holding his hoodie in his hands and seen a lightskin girl standing in front of him with a box in her hand "Can I help you?"

Salem stood frozen as the male stood in front of her then shook her head walking back into her room blushing as she sat the box on the bed. She cleared her throat softly putting her clothes away in the drawers then cleared off her bed and went to help Phoenix with her boxes. " you don't mind if I help do you?" She said waiting for an answer.

Phoenix smiled softly "Of Course you can help" she said putting her medical books on the desk next to her bed as Salem unpacked the other box.

Elijah sat in his car seeing his brother run out of the girls dorm. He shook his head as Tyler got into the car "you know you can drive yourself to hockey practice. So how much money did you give her this time?" He said backing out of the parking lot driving down the street.

Tyler ran out of the building putting his hoodie on getting inside of the car closing the door behind him seeing his brother shake his head "Like 50 I don't know I didn't count it. And you know that I can't drive myself to practice cuz my car is still in the shop."