04||Watch Me Now

Watch Me Now

Tyler was making out with the girl that he's been messing around with for about 2 weeks now. He looked down at the clock on the bed side table seeing the time then pushed her off him getting off the bed putting his shoes back on pulling out a couple of bucks throwing them to her then walked into the hallway holding his hoodie in his hands and seen a lightskin girl standing in front of him with a box in her hand "Can I help you?"

Salem stood frozen as the male stood in front of her then shook her head walking back into her room blushing as she sat the box on the bed. Salem walked back into the hallway seeing him still in the hallway. "I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to um bother you but I was just gonna ask you and your girlfriend could keep it down. I mean it's like 4 in the afternoon don't you think it's a little too early for you guys to be having s*x during moving day?" She said picking up the last box that was in front of her door walking inside of her room putting the box on top of her desk.

"Did we fuck before. Because I can't remember." Tyler's voice became deeper. This wasn't the way that he normally talked to girls especially girls that looked like Salem. Tyler pulled his hoodie and phone off the girls dresser looking over at the bed seeing she's still asleep and closed the door behind him walking over to Salem's room. " she's not my girlfriend. She's too tamed for my taste." He said putting his hoodie on sliding his phone into his pocket looking around the room. He picked up a hoodie from the floor that said "Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow. " Tyler looked up at her. He watched as she walked from one side of her room moving things around over and over again. "Shakespeare. Classic. The greasiest writer of his time." He said as he started folding the hoodie then sat it in a chair.

Salem looked over at him when he said if they've ever fucked each other. She pulled off her jacket rolling her sleeves up and started putting her books onto her bookshelf "no we've never fucked. We don't know each other and we never will." She said in a raspy tone then cleared her throat walking back and forth from her desk to the shelf. Salem looked down at her Shakespeare collection zoning out until she came back into reality by the males voice. She looked over at him seeing he was holding her ex boyfriend's hoodie. "Romeo and Juliet act 2 scene 2. If we're talking greasiest playwright then easily Shakespeare is at the top. Then there's Wilde, Tolstoy, Dickens, Marlowe. I mean all of them are great." She said picking the hoodie up from the chair "you just can't come into peoples room and start touching things that don't belong to you." She said putting the hoodie onto a hanger then in the closet.