"Okay... if this makes you happy." He pinches her cheeks as he cheekily smiles. He is much confident that he would win this over.

The two of them decides to sit on the carpeted floor, directly in front of the flat screen. Jin's legs are comfortably spreading wide, allowing Daun to sit in between them. His long arms are around her as he holds the game console over her stomach, resting on a small couch pillow that Daun had put on her lap.

The two are so used with the position. In fact, it has been their tactical mental offense to the maknae, who usually takes the gold in any games they had played. Often times, Jungkook would loose with the distraction of Daun on Jin's lap. Sucks for her youngest soulmate though, for he would be more distracted with Daun on his lap. Perhaps, the eldest just have more willpower on controlling his sexual urges for their Daun.

"Aniya!..." Seokjin puffs a devastated breath on her hair as he mistakenly uses his trump card too early, even helping Daun's character from the enemies and letting it swiftly navigates through the intricate map.

She giggles as her character passes through Jin. However, she groans with how easily Jin recovers, passing through her and takes the lead once again.

She suddenly yelps in pain and drops the game console on her lap.

Instantly, Jin drops his controller. His heart and brows knot with so much concern, not minding that his game character has been caught up with the enemies and had revived at the nearest auto-saved point, unmoving. "Are you alright?" He brushes away her hair and peeks over her face, but instead of a teary eyed Daun, he sees her treacherous eyes with a smug on her lips.

"Got yah!" She crinkles her nose and immediately focuses on advancing through the game.

Of course, she had assured him, while eating their breakfast, that her injury has been healing rather fast. He thought it would take a week for her to fully use her left hand. Maybe, since, it was a clean straight cut across her palm and is only millimeters away from a delicate vein on her wrist, her skin tissues easily recuperate. Maybe what he read was true. It mentioned that wounds heal much faster with the presence of soulmates, for the soul directly influences the function of one's body system. If the soul is sick, it manifests through a sickly body. If it is healthy, it glows outwards as well.

"Yah..." Jin yells to her ears and tackles her to the floor. Her controller is already thrown to the sides. She squeals so loud with how his fingers tickles her sides. "You, cheater!" He continues on tickling her to breathlessness.

"Stop! Stop!" She squeaks, laughing. A teardrop buds on her eyes as she starts to gasp for oxygen.

"Nahhh... You are getting unfair." Jin laughs as he leans over her, also breathless with the way he laughs.

"I can't just let you win. It's already unfair in the first place. I bet you mastered this already." She says between her breath as Jin finally stops tickling her. "I can't just play a fair game with you."

"Then... let's play a different game." Jin huskily says. His orbs darkening as he stares through hers.

"What?" She breathily whispers, still calming herself down from her laughing fit.

"Mute game." His voice is deeper and strained as he says the name.

She raises her eyebrow in question. She feels unusually more breathless with the way he gazes at her. Not to mention the way he articulates the words.

He lifts his hands to brush her hair away from her face. "We do something to each other and whoever makes a sound first loses." He slyly smiles.

"Is this your way of shutting me up?" She innocently asks.