Chapter 27

"W-what..." She muttered in disbelief after his confession.

Sais nodded.

"I never up for revenge, darling. I don't care about the past issues, Mommy just want to help you that time until... I don't know how did it happen but I fell for you hard. Maybe because I know you more, or because of your smile, your scent as I smell you when I secretly walk beside you in the crowd, or maybe I just fell in love because you're Crosette, my woman..Sais' woman." Madamdaming saad nito na nagpabilis ng ritmo ng dibdib niya.

"I-I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, darling. I understand if you can't still forgiv---"

"You're forgiven. I believe you, but how about what happen in the bar?"

The one that's involve with Quatro and Carma?

Umigting ang panga ng binata.

"I was the one who made love to you, Crosette. I'm the only one who's sober that night. Indeed, you kissed Quatro, you made it to the second floor and Carma went up too. I don't know what happen but when I got up there you're already unconscious in the ground and that's why I carried you to my room." Seryosong saad ni Sais.

Namutla siya sa sinabi nito. Tila binuhusan siya ng malamig na tubig.

She's relief after knowing that she only has Sais as the only man in her life but...she already ruined Quatro's relationship.

"A-alam mo na 'to dati pa? Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you stop me?!"

Tumiim ang bagang nito.

"Why? Would you listen to me that time? You won't, Crosette. I know every single thing about you. When you're extremely hurt and mad you're mind is close and only believe on what you think is true. We're not okay that time how could I stop you by telling the truth when you can't even listen to me?"

Napaluha siya sa sinabi nito.

Indeed. Isang sampal sa kanya ang sinabi nito. She's a terrible person. That was her toxic trait and she thought she had it tame when she's in relationship with him but it just resurfaced. But too late, she already ruined Quatro and Carma's relationship. She disappoint his family, she had hurt Sais.

Napaiyak na lang siya at napaupo sa kama. She wanted to ask for everyone's forgiveness. She become the villain. Nakinig siya sa sinabi ng ibang tao, binali niya ang prinsipyo niyang huwag isipin ang opinion ng iba, she thought it was the truth, but...

She felt his arm around her. Niyakap siya ng binata at hinagod ang likod niya para pakalmahin siya but it was a wrong move. Caressing her naked back made her aroused. Kaya agad niyang pinigilan ang binata.

"I'm the worst person, Sais." Naluluhang tumingala siya sa binata.

Pain crossed his eyes and cupped her face.

"You're not. You're the best---"

"Please, I know I'm not. I have flaws--"

"Everyone has flaws, imperfection, toxic traits but it doesn't make you less as a person, it makes the whole you especially now that you're aware of your mistake. Yes, you've hurt them but don't just blame yourself, blame me for being coward, blame me for not telling you the truth that fast before anything went chaos." Sais said that made her cry even more.

"I-I want to say sorry to them." She said sobbing.

Sais sighed and tightened his hug.

"You can talk to Mom, but not now with Quatro. He's still coping up."