Chapter 20

Heroine/Villain

She got up from the bed with puffy eyes. Pagod na pagod ang katawan niya at kahit ayaw niyang bumangon ay kailangan dahil kumalam na ang tiyan niya sa gutom.

Sais wasn't pestering her. She doesn't know if it was good because he probably knew that she would never listen to him anymore or bad because she's hurt for nothing showing up.

Mahal niya pa rin ito.

A knock from the door caught her attention. Her heart raced wanting for the person behind that door would be Sais.

She gulped and walk towards it. Hindi pa siya handang makinig dito pero wala namang masama kung haharapin niya ang binata?

When she opened the door disappointment hits her really bad.

It was Mertyl.

"Kung nandito ka para makipag-away wala akong lakas. Hiwalay na rin kami ni Sais," pagod na saad niya dito.

"Okay that's good but I really have something interesting to tell you like oh my gosh! When I background checked you I almost can't believe it!" Usal nito.

Pagod na tiningnan na lang niya ang babae.

"Na ano? That my mother was---"

"No, no, not that. I have evidences here." Sabi nito at binigay sa kanya ang isang folder.

"What's this?"

"The evidences. Your life is kinda interesting pala, 'no? Medyo nahirapan akong manguha ng inpormasyon because you were protected by Sais but anyways your life is so interesting."

What makes her life interesting?

Kinuha niya ang mga litrato sa loob ng folder. The pictures is kinda familiar at kung hindi siya nagkakamali ito 'yung pangalawang beses na may nangyari sa kanila ni Sais na nakalimutan niya dahil sa kalasingan niya.

"Imagine, your mother is one of the antagonist of Sais' parent's love story. Nabuntis ang mama mo tapos pinaako kay Spade Benjamin tapos pinanganak ka, fast forward and when you're 17 Luiz courted you and halfway of your relationship Sais just secretly stalking you for unknow reason and threatened and paid Luiz' mother to broke you apart and here's the thing....On the bar,"

Her throat went dry upon looking at the picture where she was kissing a man...which is not Sais but Quatro!

"As you can see, you and Quatro are kissing. Tapos you both ride the elevator. Mas nauna kayo doon kaysa kay Sais at Carma. And probably... Sais ain't the one you sleep with. It was probably Quatro."

N-no...no, hindi... She can't imagine sleeping with another man but Sais.

"Pero si Sais ang nabungaran ko---"

"Paano kung pinagpalit kayo? According to Luiz, which I seduced last night to gather info, Sais want revenge. Paano kung pinagpalit kayo ni Sais kinabukasan to make it look like he's the one who took you that night para magtuloy-tuloy kayo? And I heard Sais and Carma is close, at gusto ni Carma si Quatro, paano kung sinuportahan din ito ni Sais? Sa inyong upat mukhang si Sais lang ang hindi lasing."