Chapter 15

"I'm cooking, darling."

She just giggled and climb on his back, until she did able to back ride on him. Nakayakap ang braso niya sa leeg nito pero hindi sa puntong sinasakal ito.

"Smells good." She muttered while sniffing his neck.

He groaned.

"I probably smell onions and garlic," sabi nito sabay gisa ng mga rekados sa kawali.

"You smell like food, I wanna eat you." She whispered, teasing him.

"Crosette, no." He groaned.

Napahagikhik na lang siya at hinalikan ang leeg nito saka sinandal ang baba sa balikat nito at tingnan ang binata sa ginagawa nito habang angkas siya sa likuran nito.

"You don't want me to eat you?" Tukso pa niya.

"Later, gorgeous. Your stomach need to be fill first, ala una na." Sermon nito.

Napanguso siya. Natagalan kasi sila sa pagluto ng tanghalian because they spent the morning on her bed. They miss each other so much because they haven't saw each other on the whole weekdays. Busy sila sa nalalapit na midterms.

"It's your fault for being such a hottie, darling." She whispered and seductively bite his earlobe.

Sais groaned and turn off the stove before shifting her position. Ngayon ay nakaharap na siya ng binata.

Hindi siya pinagsalita nito at niluknos ng halik ang kanyang labi. Agad naman siyang tumugon pero natatawang lumayo siya dito.

"I'm just teasing! Continue cooking, I'll just watch TV." Ngisi niya sa binata.

"You're making my head ached." Naiiling na anas nito.

"Am I being childish?" She suddenly asked.

Because she felt like she is. There's something in her that acts so comfortable and carefree around him.

"No, that's your inner child. Let it out," anito at hinalikan ang noo niya.

"You won't get annoyed?" Paninigurado niya

Baka kasi hindi ito masanay. He was used on the fierce and stubborn personality, she doesn't know if she's fine with the carefree and clingy one.

"I love everything about you. Come here, let's just kiss." Ungot nito at akmang hahalikan siya ng layuan niya ito.

"Later, gorgeous. Our stomach need to be fill first," she grinned sheepishly. before running towards the living room.

Sais' phone rang. It was on the center table so she picked it up.

Having access to each other's phone is normal for them, it wasn't big deal. Wala naman silang tinatago sa isa't-isa. It would such a shame that they forbid each other to access each other's phone for the sake of 'privacy' when in fact they have seen each other's private parts.

It was a text from Mommy Caria.

Mommy Queen:

Sais-baby, bring Crosette with you later. Your father wanna meet her. Luv u. xoxo.
P.s. tell her I miss her!

Napangiti siya ng mabasa ang mensahe nito. Mommy Caria never fail to let her feel that she's part of the family. Mainit ang pagtanggap nito sa kanya, she's like her second mom.

About Tito Spade, she never meet him. Napag-usapan kasi nila ni Sais na saka na siya pormal ipapakilala nito sa pamilya kung aabot na sila ng tatlong buwan. And today's their third monthsarry.

A flashback suddenly flashed on her mind. Before when she was in a relationship with Luiz, his parents actually like her. Mainit rin ang pagtanggap nito sa kanya ay humanga dahil matapang pa rin siya sa kabila ng pag-iisa niya sa batang edad. It was steady relationship with Luiz, before her relationship with him was peace, and calm. And looking at by it right now compared on what she had with Sais, her relationship with Luiz was boring.

It was too calm, walang away, walang effort but they still love each other tho. But not the love like what she had with Sais right now. It was fiery, it was burning. Everything might seems so fast but it doesn't seem like a big deal, they're comfortable with each other now.

Looking back on how Luiz' parents started hating her is when they find out that her job was a bar waitress. They judge her that she's just after Luiz' money, when in fact she haven't receive any penny from her ex-boyfriend.

They were calling her names. Pokpok, opurtunista, mukhang-pera. And what's worst is when Luiz believe on what his parent's was saying.

That traumatized her. On her very young age, she was traumatized on what did she do wrong. She's 18 years old, first year college, walang magulang na susuporta sa kanya kaya kailangan niyang kumayod.

She broke up with Luiz. And that's when she started building walls, being aloof and doesn't care what everyone says about her.

Because she's done with everything and everything is dull.

Not until Sais came to the picture. Just like what she said before, he was like a rainbow. In a gray dull sky, he appeared.

"I miss you! We should dye your hair again, your black hair is showing already." Salubong sa kanya ni Mommy Caria.

"Okay po, I can't wait."

They both went to the dining area. She saw Tito Spade who's sipping his coffee on a beaker.

"No more work from home, Spadey-baby." Ani Mommy Caria kay Tito Spade at kinuha ang beaker muoa dito at nilipat ang kape sa mug.

"Magandang gabi, Tito Spade." Magalang na bati niya para itago ang kaba.

"Good evening, Crosette. Call me Daddy Spade, too." He said with a warm smile.

"How are you two doing? I've heard you started a business?" Tanong ni Mommy Caria ng nasa hapag na sila.

Nagkatinginan silang dalawa ni Sais at sabay na ngumiti.

"Yes, after 6th tries we're finally building our small company," she happily shared.

"Small company?" Paninigurado ni Daddy Spade.

Kinabahan tuloy siya sa tanong nito.

"Yes, Dad. I told her that we should build a big company but she wanted to build it slowly."

Daddy Spade chuckled and shook his head.

"Crosette, I advise you to listen to him.  He's a Benjamin, we have unique techniques that we'll make our business blow up." Sabi nito.

"We're not going to fail?" Paninigurado niya.

Because she already invest all her money. Lahat ng naipon niya sa apat na taon sa bar at sa trabaho niya sa boutique ay nalaan niya sa itinayong business nila ni Sais. But she know na mas maraming naiambag si Sais.

Natawa ang tatlo, namula ang pisngi niya.

Mabuti na lang wala ang dalawang kambal ni Sais, may date raw ang mga 'to.

"How's my son, hija?" Tanong ni Mommy Caria ng mapag-isa sila sa room closet nito. Napakaramig damit, heels, bags at accessories ang mga naroon.

"He's still the best. He's so perfect, and he'll always deny that he's a green flag but in my eyes, he is."

Nakita niyang napangiti ang ina ng binata saka kumuha ng dress na nakahanger at binigay sa kanya.

"I want you to wear it on our next shopping hang out,"

"Thank you, Mommy."

Mommy Caria smiled and hugged her.

"My son is far from perfect, Crosette. There's also no perfect relationship, but the important thing is you fight for each other whatever challenges and always lend your ears for you partner's explanation." She heartily advise.

Napapikit siya at napangiti  saka yumakap pabalik sa ginang.

"I love your son so much, and of course, I'll fight for him." She said.

Nang idilat niya ang mata ay tumambad sa kanya ang binata na nakasandal na sa hamba ng pinto. He has this small supress smile, he probably heard her words.

"I love you more." Sais mouthed.

Her smile widen even more.