When I'm with You

Junngkook proceeded to see through the pages in a slow and hesitant manner. He still feels guilty for invading his hyung's privacy especially because he knows how Yoongi adored his privacy more than anything else.

But the dried yellow rose that has fallen from Yoongi's diary made him too curious to care about his morals or conscience.

Most pages were adorned with the elder's messy handwriting and various cute doodles.

Jungkook made up his mind not to read the elder's diary entries as he wants to hold on to the least bit of morality in his heart. He is searching for lyrics; not diary notes! spare him!

And there was that page and it made Jungkook's breath hitch.

That faint voice of yours that grazed me
Please call my name one more time
I'm standing under the frozen light, but
I'll walk step by step towards you
Still with you...

In a rapturous memory
It's raining when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll be running with my feet wet
Give me a hug then

I wanted to stay in your sky like a star
Every day, every moment
If I had known this was gonna happen
I would have kept more

When will it be?
If I face you again
I will look into your eyes
And say I missed you

Behind the faint smile that looked at me
I'm going to draw a beautiful purple light
We may not be on the same page
But I want to walk this path with you
Still with you

The beautiful words that were written in neater letters made Jungkook ache. Jungkook ached for the yearning Yoongi feels for this anonymous person who managed to steal his precious hyung's heart.

but the messy short text written in the bottom corner of the page made Jungkook's heartbeat fasten a thousand miles per minute. His grip on the elder's diary tightened as he stared wide-eyed at those letters in the corner.
.
.

For JJK -

The one who would never be mine

.

.

FUCK! Why I had to be so dumb?

How I didn't notice hyung's love for me?

Jungkook cursed himself while gripping his hair tightly. Jungkook has always admired his tiny hyung a lot.

Even the elder isn't someone who prefers the spotlight, Jungkook has always noticed him. Even though the elder doesn't use many words for communication, Jungkook held onto every single word that had fallen from his hyung's lips for dear life.

He still remembers the day he blushed and mentally danced with happiness when Yoongi praised his dancing skills at their Autumn Concert so dearly and sincerely.

Yoongi was a kind of closed-off person, but he speaks even less with Jungkook.

Where ever Jungkook is present, his hyung tends o avoid meeting his gaze and he hardly speaks with him except the formal greetings.

Jungkook also notices that Yoongi only misses the group day outs only when Jungkook attends them.

After weeks of Yoongi's strange behaviour towards him, Jungkook sadly made up his mind to think that the elder doesn't like him. It broke Jungkook's heart because Jungkook really wanted to get close to Yoongi and be someone who is dear to him.

But the sweet lyrics written on this page say the exact opposite.

.

His hyung has ignored him because he was in love with him and it seems like Yoongi believes that Jungkook would never be his.

With New Found determination, Jungkook decided to prove Yoongi only otherwise.

Jungkook grabbed his phone from his pocket hastily still shocked by the unexpected confession he has found a while ago. He patiently waited until his call dialled up to the other end.

"Hyung..." Jungkook's voice broke as soon as the other person answered his call.

"Shh Kookie... What's wrong hmm? Calm down and tell hyung!" Jimin's kind voice is heard from the other side as Jungkook sobs softly.

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"I found that.. that... Yoongi hyung loves me! hyung.. hyung what should I do?" Jungkook ranted.

"He has been hurting for a long time thinking that I would never love him back mean while I was heartbroken thinking the opposite what should I do hyung??

Jungkook's teary voice made Jimin sigh after he found out how Jungkook surely know about Yoongi's feelings Jimin scolded Jungkook an earful for invading the elder's privacy despite the younger has been crying a few seconds ago.

"It's not my place to say what you should do or what you shouldn't Kookie.. since you have found out everything by an accident and especially without his permission, you two need to talk about it first of all." Jimin advised Jungkook strongly .

Jungkook was silent for a few seconds even though his irregular breathing was heard by the speaker of his phone
.
.
"I understand hyung...thank you for your advice," Jungkook muttered defeatedly. Jimin let out a long sigh hearing younger's heartbroken sigh.

"Kookie you know I want you to be happy okay? and I want you to be happy with the person you cherish the most ... I know that person is Yoonie hyung. So be careful and think about how you are going to approach Yoonie about you twos'  feelings okay?

Jimin muttered softly to soothe the younger.
"And if you need any kind of help to sweep you we have him out of his feet we are always here for you don't forget that!"

Jimin cheerfully uttered, breaking Jungkook into a sweet laugh.

Sure sure mochi hyung...

.
.

Just wait a few more days hyung. I'm gonna give you all the love you deserve in the entire universe...

.

.

.

Hi!!