You're My Everything

"Hey put me down!

"You giant brat"

"I swe-....yahhh!"

Yoongi's angry rant was cut by the wheezing laughter of Jungkook.

"Hyung! Don't be a grumpy kitten now! Let your boyfriend pamper you!"

Jungkook teased the elder, tightening his hold around his boyfriend's waist.  Yoongi scowled at the younger' hitting lightly on Jungkook's sturdy chest.

Jungkook dipped his head down, lips touching elder's blushed earlobe and lowly whispered,

"And I  can't remember you complain last night when I  trapped you against the wall of my gaming-.... "

Jungkook was cut off in middle by pair of soft lips pressing on his own in a rushed manner.   

Jungkook smiled in to kiss as he titled Yoongi's head slightly and kiss back the elder with the same want and passion, savouring the never-ending coffee and cream taste of his lover's soft lips. Yoongi pulled away first when their lungs scream for air.

"Namjoon is wrong, It's not Jimin... You're the one who got no jams Kook-ah" Yoongi ranted breathlessly as his face flushed in a deep shade of tomato.

Jungkook let out an adorable laugh at the sight of his hyung, eyes shining with pure love and fondness for the elder. He put down the elder to the ground, but he didn't let go of his grip on the elder's waist.

And Yoongi...,

Yoongi couldn't stop staring at the boy in front of him. Jungkook's doe eyes are shining with so much love and happiness.

All for him...

Few dark curls have fallen over his forehead, Yoongi suddenly wants to curl them around his fingers. So he did. He gently placed his fingers around the black strand of hair and fondled it with all the care and love in the world. He gently tucked the curl behind his lover's ears, unconsciously smiling at his task.

He averted his gaze upwards to meet Jungkook's eyes and found that the younger is already looking down at him. Jungkook gently holds the elder's palm which was placed behind his ear and brought it towards his lips. He placed soft kisses on each knuckle of his hand.

"You have so much love in your eyes hyung, All for me?"

Jungkook asked softly, a hint of vulnerability laced in his voice.

And Yoongi didn't like it even slightly; so he cupped Jungkook's full cheeks on both of his palms. His plump cheeks felt so soft against the skin of his palms. He gave a light squeeze to them and fondly stared at the love of his life.

"You have my heart Jungkookie" He whispered softly, just like spilling a top-secret.

Jungkook's breath hitched at the honesty of Yoongi's voice. No matter how many times they say these things to each other, Jungkook always feels like it's their first-ever confession. He was mercilessly teased by Yugyeom and Jimin for his hopelessness, they aren't wrong though, because he is sure that he will never get used to the fluttering feeling inside his heart, no matter how many times he's going to hear the three magic words from Yoongi.

"I love you Yoongi"

Jungkook confessed...No honorifics, Just his name, with full of love and endless admiration; and Yoongi knows that;

He gave his heart to the right person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello!

I hope you like the chapter.. I'll update soon

Please tell me your thoughts!!