Fated-II

"Shit! I forgot my jacket again"

he muttered to himself and continue to shiver like a wet little kitten, which wasn't exactly wrong judging by his feisty and grumpy attitude according to Hoseok. Yoongi mentally rolled his eyes at the memory, his good for nothing best friends never miss a chance to tease Yoongi to the death saying the elder resemble a cat more than a human.

Barely after 30 seconds, he had felt his phone ringing in the back pocket of his pants. He blindly fished out the phone and blindly squinted at the bright screen (Grandpa Attitude No.1; Jimin says) "Eomma" the caller ID said. Mentally preparing for the worse, he left another sigh and brought the phone to ear.

"Annyong Eomma!" Yoongi tried to greet his mom brightly as much as he can, after everything, he doesn't want to worry his mom.

"Yoongi! What's wrong with you son? I just received another phone call from your department saying you have failed to submit another assignment on time! I'm so disappointed a-....."

A tear ran down Yoongi's winter kissed cold cheek. He lifelessly put down his phone from his ear. This is the last thing he expected to happen on such a horrible day. His mom is disappointed in him, but what hurt Yoongi the most is the way she didn't bother to ask whether he is fine. Whether something is going on with him or simply "have you had dinner Yoongi-ah?" But he received nothing other than a loud rant from his mother, the person who he loves the most. He suddenly started to miss Jin's annoying but warm cuddle that elder always give him when he was upset or feeling down. He recalled the way they helped to take his insecurity away.

He was about to call his beloved hyung, desperately wanting to be held at the moment. What he didn't realize was the snowing has become rougher and more merciless. Suddenly he started to shiver from a harsh blow of wind and his vulnerable mind didn't seem trying to do something about it. Tears start to fall rapidly on his cheeks, unable to hold on to the frustration of the terrible long week's frustration.

He helplessly wrapped his arms around himself tightly and closed his eyes, letting all the sadness away from his body and mind. He sat on his knees and started to sob not caring about the falling snow all over his crumpled form. As he lost control over the melancholic sobs that leaving him. He didn't realize that his phone is slipped down from his hold and also he failed to notice tentative steps of timberland boots reaching towards him.

It has been (an hour?) few minutes since Yoongi's dazed mind realized that he isn't exposed to merciless snow anymore.

It took another few seconds to realize he isn't shivering as a stray kitten anymore and he is wrapped in something warm.

To find the reason for sudden changes that happened so fast for his devastating and clogged brain to figure out, he slowly raised his head.

And to his utter surprise there he saw him; Dressed in a plain but soft-looking beige turtle neck, a pair of tight black pants and a long sleek black coat, holding an umbrella above both of their heads.

Jeon Jungkook

his poor brain supplied... The Campus' Heartthrob and Yoongi's ultimate crush since he saw the younger 1st time at the university cafeteria with Jimin and Hoseok.

Jungkook's face is adorned with a fond smile, a concerning look flashing through his beautiful doe eyes. He crouched down on his knees, bending the same level as Yoongi.

"You worried me hyung, Let's get you to Home, It's really cold here..."

Jungkook whispered softly, adjusting the jet black fur jacket younger somehow managed to drape around his form, it looks so expensive and it must've been worth Yoongi's whole year's salary.

Jungkook stood up with his umbrella and offered Yoongi his free hand. The elder hesitantly placed his palm on the younger's stretched one and slowly got up from his previous position. Jungkook lead him out of the university ground, his hand still clasped with Yoongi warmly.

It's not like they are strangers. Actually, they share the same friends. Hoseok is Yoongi's best friend while Jimin is Jungkook's. So because of the two love birds, they aren't strangers at all. Not to forget how many times Hoseok has praised Jungkook's dancing skills despite him being a Medicine major.

Yoongi and Jungkook share only one class at the university. They share zoology class with each other but Yoongi never has the guts to talk with the younger; because while the younger shines like the sun everywhere he sets his feet on, Yoongi often prefers to live as a shadow. While the younger has won the majority of students' hearts with his glorious skills and kind personality, Yoongi is a shy, reserved and quiet person.

Most importantly, while Yoongi is just a scholarship student who he thinks that university has picked out of pity, Jungkook is the Richest Bachelor of entire Seoul and maybe South Korea.

So, Yoongi has always known his crush on the younger would definitely break him one day.

Everytime Jungkook has blessed him with a sparkling adorable smile, Yoongi couldn't help but think, He dosesn't deserve the younger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!

Leave your precious thoughts and votes for me please!!