Chapter 81: Negotiated + poisoning

Start from the beginning

From hope to disappointment, Zhou Hai's whole person was caught in an anxious mood that was difficult to get rid of. Although he could not find the mushrooms, Joe Yiyang's dinner still had to go on.

That night, Zhou Hai tried his best to cook four special dishes, and brought them to Joe Yiyang enthusiastically.

Joey had just finished the filming work. He was still wearing the gown in the scene, wrapped in a down jacket, and the makeup on his face was not removed. He sat down at the dining table with his chin in depression.

For the dishes Zhou Hai carefully prepared, Joey Yang barely took two bites before putting down his chopsticks.

"You have to continue to work at night, eat something to cushion your stomach, and go to battle on an empty stomach." Zhou Hai comforted like an old father who broke his heart.

Joe Yiyang looked sad, waved his hand and said, "Sit down and eat, I'm not very hungry yet."

Zhou Hai sighed, sat down across from Joe Yiyang, picked up the bowls and chopsticks and ate in silence. After waiting for a long time, Zhou Hai suddenly remembered something before his eyes lit up: "That's right!"

"what's happenin?"

"Zu Qi, are they coming back today?" Zhou Hai put down the dishes and slapped his thigh with excitement. "What if they put the mushrooms in the kitchen!"

Qiao Yiyang thought for a while and thought it was possible. He just changed his mind to Zhou Hai's attitude to Zu Qi not long ago, and suddenly became sad again: "We have a holiday with them, I don't know if they will help."

Hearing that, Zhou Hai also remembered those unpleasant things. He was ashamed and embarrassed for a while, his face was blue and white, he gritted his teeth and said, "Go and ask first."

...

After Zuqi and his party arrived at the destination, they did not rush to the crew, but went back to the hotel to rectify and rest.

It took half an hour to organize the suitcase, Zu Qi rubbed his sore arms and stood up, and at a glance he saw three mushrooms on the bedside table.

After being placed in this way for three days, the mushrooms still retain the color they just picked from the space, and each looks plump and firm, and when you approach it, you can smell a faint mushroom-like fragrance.

Zuqi remembered that Xiao Dengzi took two of them and put them in the kitchen, and didn't know if anyone touched them in the past three days.

Although the auspicious three treasures said that these mushrooms are not poisonous, and their people often pick them and wash them and eat them raw, Zuqi was a little worried at all, so he put on his clothes and went to the set to take a look.

Unexpectedly, when he opened the door, a tall figure was already standing outside.

"Brother Duan?" Zu Qi said in amazement and at the same time felt embarrassed. He kept circling the conversation between Duan Kai and Jin Yu in the bathroom, so he didn't pay much attention to Duan Kai on the way.

Duan Kai was still wearing dull black clothes and black trousers, his handsome face was as cold as a layer of frost, he nodded slightly to Zu Qi: "Going to eat?"

"Oh, good." Zu Qi said, drew out the room card from the door, then took a step forward, "Let's go."

Duan Kai raised his eyebrows when he saw this, "Are you going out?"

Zu Qi smiled and said, "I was going to go to the crew to see it."

Duan Kai uttered a cry and stopped talking, so the two of them walked towards the elevator in silence, wondering if it was Zu Qi's illusion. He always felt that Duan Kai seemed to have something to say to him.