He was always so obedient and considerate. It was also good, at least he was much more bullied than he thought.

After such a self-comfort, Zu Qi finally felt better in his heart. He picked up the phone to enter the WeChat interface, and directly clicked on the missed video call in the chat log.

In the next second, Zu Qi's white and smooth face appeared on the screen of the phone. The warm light covered his cheeks, and the cage was covered with a vague golden light.

Zu Qi always felt that the original owner's appearance was very good, with a sharpened chin, watery peach eyes, a tall nose, and a coquettish atmosphere with a frown and a smile, but he would not appear too feminine.

Originally, Zu Qi would always be narcissistic in the mirror for a long time when she was washing, but at this moment, she always felt that something was wrong. No matter what angle and posture she took, she felt that the level of appearance had not reached the previous level.

Zu Qi focused on the camera and flicked the broken hair on his forehead, completely unaware that Xue Jue's slightly speechless face appeared in the small box in the upper right corner.

When he caught a glimpse of Xue Jue in the aftermath, the video call had been connected for almost five minutes.

Zu Qi: "..."

Xue Jue couldn't help but laugh: "It's okay, you continue, I can wait for you."

Zu Qi was ashamed and annoyed, and wanted to wear it back five minutes ago and squeeze himself immersed in the styling. His cheeks became flushed at a speed visible to the naked eye. He couldn't help complaining, "Why didn't you remind me? Scream?"

"I think you are too fascinated and can't bear it." Xue Jue was calm on the surface, but the corners of his mouth kept tilting upwards.

Zu Qi knew that he had let Xue Jue look at the joke again, and a deep sense of powerlessness surged in his heart. He looked at himself dejected on the screen, and finally knew what was wrong.

He wanted to show his best side in front of Xue Jue, always looking at himself with an extremely critical eye, only to feel that many things were unsatisfactory.

Just like when a male peacock meets his favorite female peacock, he will open the screen to attract the other's attention...

Damn it?

It's not right.

He is not a male peacock, nor is Xue Jue a female peacock. What kind of devil's metaphor is this? !

Zu Qi was frightened by the inexplicable thought that appeared in his mind, and quickly shook his head, trying to drive these messy thoughts out of his memory.

"Zuchi?"

Xue Jue's concerned voice suddenly pulled back Zu Qi's thoughts. He looked up and saw Xue Jue's somewhat nervous face in the small frame, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Zu Qi sighed, and then reached out and clicked the small frame. When Xue Jue's face filled the entire screen of the phone, he smiled, "What did you think of me just now?"

Xue Jue said: "I wanted to ask you if you want to look at it."

"Okay." Zu Qi agreed without hesitation. He was busy shooting night scenes in recent days. It was two or three o'clock in the morning when he returned to the hotel, so he was not ashamed to trouble Xue Jue to show him ten million.

I haven't seen it for three days, I miss it.

Xue Jue pondered for a moment, and said helplessly: "You must have fallen asleep."