Chapter 60: hot

Começar do início

Xue Jue replied: "It's a lot more beautiful."

Zu Qi: "..."

What's the matter with this regular question-and-answer dialogue? He still wants to talk to Xue Jue for a while, but Xue Jue's reply has no room for him to play.

After living for more than 20 years, Zu Qi finally met the terminator of the live topic.

Zu Qi was suddenly depressed, her lips tightly pressed, and after waiting for a while, Xue Jue didn't mean to speak actively, so she turned over angrily and turned her back to Xue Jue.

Soon, there was an inaudible sigh behind him. Xue Jue's low and magnetic voice was especially pleasing in the environment where the needle drop could be heard. He said: "You are sick and need more rest."

Zu Qi hummed from his nasal cavity and replied dullly: "I know."

You just think I'm noisy, he thought to himself, he just felt that he who wanted to deepen his relationship with Xue Jue just now was a fool.

Just after thinking about this, I heard Xue Jue make a sound.

"You must pay attention to safety when you are in the crew, especially those who you don't know at all. Remember to keep a proper distance with them. If you have any questions, you can come to me."

"There are tens of millions of full moon banquets scheduled for next Friday. I hope you can come back at that time."

I don't know if it was to comfort Zu Qi. This time Xue Juexu said a lot of things, and even the process of their wedding was found out and talked about everything in detail.

Xue Jue's voice was very soft and soft, echoing in Zuqi's ears, like a soft feather brushing past.

When Zu Qi heard halfway through, his sleepiness surged and his eyelids gradually became heavier. He yawned and said goodnight to Xue Jue in a low voice, then adjusted his sleeping position and prepared to fall asleep.

Xue Jue's voice stopped abruptly, was silent for a moment, and suddenly chuckled.

In the silence of darkness, the smile in his voice was especially obvious, and he replied: "Good night."

Zu Qi closed his eyes and was about to brew sleepiness, but he felt Xue Jue sit up next to him.

Before Zu Qi turned his head, Xue Jue leaned in close, and with one hand on his pillow, the pillow surface that suddenly sank was like Zu Qi's undulating heart, making a bang-bang-bang.

Zu Qi's body was stiff. At this moment, all his attention was focused on Xue Jue who was slowly leaning down.

He vaguely guessed what Xue Jue was going to do, but couldn't believe his guess. Just as he hesitated, a warm and soft touch suddenly spread across his cheeks.

——Xue Jue kissed him on the cheek.

If Zu Qi's heart was beating right now, then he was hitting the wall directly, as if he was going to penetrate his chest in the next second, jumping out of excitement.

Xue Jue kissed him...

Still kissing him on the cheek...

I'm going, how about such a gentleman?

For a while, the only thought that popped out of Zu Qi's mind was - it's a man, just go directly, don't rectify these imaginary things.

It's a pity that these words can only be passed through Zu Qi's heart again. It is absolutely impossible for him to say such shameful words to Xue Jue himself.

I don't know if it was Zu Qi's psychological effect. He actually felt that Xue Jue's kiss stopped for a long time, and his left face was almost paralyzed before he slowly left.