Chapter 58: Exposed

ابدأ من البداية

Zu Qi was surprised. He knew that the apple brought out of the space had the effect of improving skin texture, but he didn't expect the effect to be so obvious.

If Xue Yanjing saw Weng Yuxiang like this, he would not know how he would react, and would he regret taking Sun Fei away at that time...

Zu Qi was suddenly very curious.

Back in the bedroom, Zu Qi hugged a bunch of snacks in his arms, and pulled out the jasper hung between his neck from the sweater with one hand. It was only a moment when he closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, the scene in front of him was already Switch to the space of green grass and blue sky.

"Brother Zuqi!" The sound of the auspicious three treasures suddenly sounded in his ears.

Zu Qi turned his head and saw the three auspicious treasures surrounding him.

The three little guys were looking up at Zu Qi angrily with their little heads up, their bulging cheeks were like fresh buns, so Zu Qi couldn't help but want to reach out and poke them.

Because the words "coming brother" were too poisoned before, Zu Qi even dreamed of the not-so-authentic northeastern accent of the auspicious three treasures, so he forcibly reversed the way the three little dolls said hello. .

After Zuqi's unremitting efforts, he finally changed from "little brother" to "brother Zuqi", which is really not easy.

Zu Qi put the big bag of snacks in front of the auspicious Three Treasures, then crouched down to look at them and found that they hadn't seen them for two months. They hadn't changed at all, and even the clothes on her body were still the same.

"Sorry, I was a bit busy lately, I didn't make time to see you." Zu Qi put his hands together and apologized sincerely.

In fact, it is not that he can't spare time to enter the space, but after moving back to Xue's house from the hospital, he and Xue Jue live in the same bedroom. There is no privacy in life at all. He is very afraid of being discovered by Xue Jue.

Had it not been determined today that Xue Jue would stay in the company and work overtime all night, he would not dare to enter the space blatantly in the bedroom.

"Huh, Brother Zuqi is nothing to say. You said that you would visit us often. What about the result? We are almost waiting to become a master." Dabao pursed his mouth in dissatisfaction.

Sanbao echoed: "That's right, it's cold here, and the third of us will be frozen into popsicles."

Er Bao is as obedient and well-behaved as always, the little guy blinked his watery gray eyes, quietly sandwiched between his elder brother and younger brother.

Zu Qi was dumbfounded by Dabao and Sanbao's complaints about each and every one of you, and she promised again and again that she would come and play with them often in the future, so as to keep her ears about to become cocooned.

Although the Auspicious Three Treasures are old enough to be Zu Qi's grandfather, after all, their minds are just seven or eight-year-old children. Zu Qi coaxed them with snacks for a while, and the three little dolls were happy.

I don't know if it was because of Xue Wan. The new father Zu Qi looked at the soft and chubby auspicious three treasures, and the father's love in his heart suddenly surged like sea water.

An adult and three children sat on the lawn for about half an hour. They were all shivering by the cold wind. Then Dabao proposed to take Zuqi to sit in their house.

The Auspicious Three Treasures had said this several times before, but they were all rejected by Zu Qi.

At that time, Zu Qi didn't want to take the liberty of disturbing the tribesmen of the auspicious three treasures, but now he deliberately asks those people to discuss something, and sooner or later he will visit.