"It will be finished soon." Xue Jue slowed down and coaxed while **** for Zu Qi, even he himself didn't realize that his tone was unknowingly softer.

This time Zu Qi finally became more honest, obediently cooperating with Xue Jue's action of taking off his clothes.

If it were normal, he would naturally be embarrassed to ask Xue Jue to do these things for him, but now he is drunk, and it seems that there is nothing wrong with lying naked in front of Xue Jue.

After a while, Xue Jue took off Zu Qi's clothes and pants together.

Zu Qi's skin is very white, almost white to glow, and his figure is very well proportioned. His two legs are long and straight. There is no fat on his waist, but he doesn't have any abdominal muscles...

Xue Jue and Zu Qi have known each other for almost a year. This is the second time I saw Zu Qi without clothes. The second time was the night when Zu Qi put medicine in his cup at the beginning of the year.

Xue Jue drank too much wine that night, and became hot and hot. All consciousness and behavior were dominated by the most primitive desires. After waking up, he had to think carefully about what happened, let alone remember Zu Qi's appearance and figure. .

The only feeling is...

His body is very soft.

Sometimes Xue Jue feels incredible when he thinks about it, that a man's body can be so soft...

"Xue Jue." Zu Qi squinted suddenly shouted.

Hearing the sound, Xue Jue struggling out of his fascination instantly.

He quickly drove away those messy thoughts, but subconsciously took two steps back, and then said to Zu Qi: "I'm just outside, just call me if I have anything to do."

Zu Qi seemed to understand what he was saying, tilted his head blankly, and tried to open his drunken eyes: "Aren't you going to help me take a bath?"

"I never said to help you take a bath." Xue Jue's eyes drifted everywhere, but he didn't dare to fall on Zu Qi.

Zu Qi was immediately angry and patted the edge of the bathtub and said, "If you don't help me take a bath, then what are you bringing me in?"

Xue Jue said indifferently: "Because you are so stinky."

Zu Qi: "..." He had nothing to refute.

Xue Jue did not continue to stay, and told Zu Qi a few words. Regardless of whether the bewildered Zu Qi listened to what he said, he quickly walked out of the bathroom as if he turned around and fled.

Without the steaming heat in the bathroom, Xue Jue still felt hot all over, so he attributed this strange phenomenon to the heating in the room too much, and opened the window.

The chilly night breeze poured in. Xue Jue wore a nightgown and stood by the window for a while, finally feeling that the heat on his body faded a lot.

Xue Jue was bored so he sat on the sofa and picked up his mobile phone to read the work emails sent to him by his subordinates.

When Xue Jue had processed all the mail, it was 11:20 in the evening, and Zu Qi stayed in the bathroom for more than an hour, but there was no movement.

Xue Jue hesitated for a moment, put down the phone, got up and walked towards the bathroom.

He first knocked on the door and called Zu Qi's name twice, but he couldn't wait for a response before he opened the door and walked in. Then he saw Zu Qi sitting in the bathtub in the same posture and sleeping deeply.