Chapter 53: Open house

Start from the beginning

Director Wang and the others looked at Zu Qi drunkly holding his cell phone and didn't know what he was muttering with complex expressions. They wanted to say something and stopped, and they all spoke very tacitly.

Zu Qi was very uncomfortable at this time, his cheeks were burning hot, and he was a little nauseous, and the noisy surroundings made his head hurt as if he was about to split.

Zu Qi leaned back on the chair for a long time, but still found it difficult to breathe, so he staggered and stood up on the edge of the dining table, trying to walk to the bathroom.

Just a few steps out, Zu Qi's feet suddenly slipped, and then he staggered forward.

He plunged into a warm embrace, his face just pressed against the chest of the visitor, Zu Qi subconsciously took a deep sip, and smelled a light and familiar fragrance of men's perfume.

Zu Qi raised his head and saw Xue Jue frowning slightly, looking down at him with a faint expression.

"You drank too much." Xue Jue said calmly. He grabbed Zu Qi's arms and lifted it up to stabilize Zu Qi's figure.

Zu Qi was stunned for a long time, then nodded unexpectedly, and stretched out his hand to compare the distance between his index finger and thumb: "I seem to have drunk a little too much."

Xue Jue was noncommittal: "Can you stand firm?"

Zu Qi continued to nod his head, but before he got up from Xue Jue, he felt that the sky was spinning in front of him, and he was about to fall straight to the side again.

Fortunately, Xue Jue quickly supported his shoulders with his eyesight and hands.

Zu Qi was really uncomfortable, so he simply snuggled into Xue Jue's arms, like a sleepy kitten, he couldn't even open his eyes, but he was not as well-behaved as the kitten, and he was talking to himself on Xue Jue. Toss around indiscriminately.

"Have anyone told you that you look good." Zu Qi smiled and grabbed Xue Jue's clothes, and couldn't help but burp while speaking.

Xue Jue's face was a bit ugly, but he calmly replied: "No." Not everyone is as shameless as Zu Qi.

"Really?" Zu Qi opened his eyes in surprise, staring at Xue Jue's face with a distracted look, and then he didn't know which muscle was cramping, so he boldly raised his hand and pinched Xue Jue's nose.

"Your nose is also very nice. It's much bigger than mine. Did you make it in the hospital?"

As he said, Zu Qi's hand suddenly released, and then slowly slid down, the cold fingertips stopped on the thin and thin lips.

"The mouth is more beautiful..." Zu Qi laughed happily, and Shui Guang's eyes narrowed slightly, as if they contained infinite autumn waves, shining dots of color under the light.

The indifferent expression on Xue Jue's face did not change, but the gaze watching Zu Qi became a little deeper in an instant, he let Zu Qi's messy hands touch his face indiscriminately.

In fact, the number of times Xue Jue was so intimate with people can be counted with one hand, and all of them have been contributed to Zu Qi.

In the past, if someone stuck to him like a piece of brown candy and touched his face in public, he would have been disgusted and run away on the spot, but now somehow, he is not very repulsive of this feeling. ...

Habit is really a terrible thing.

As early as when Xue Jue was ignorant, Zu Qi's existence permeated all aspects of his life.

Xue Jue didn't react much here, and calmly embraced Zu Qi's waist and took the person into his arms. On the other side, Wang Dao and others were so scared that their souls were about to fly out of their bodies.