Chapter 52: Drunk

Start from the beginning

"I'm afraid you don't know yet? The male protagonist you selected took me 200,000 privately, and promised me that he would persuade you to give me the role of male second."

For a moment, the audience was silent.

Bo Guangjian, Wang Dao and others were so shocked that they couldn't be more shocked, and cast their incredible eyes on Tang Mourning, whose face was pale as paper.

Even Zhou Yan was stunned on the spot, his eyes were quickly covered by an emotion called anger, but he quickly reacted and opened his mouth to subconsciously refute Yue Ji's words.

"It's nonsense. If you frame others without evidence, you will be legally liable!"

"How do you know that I don't have evidence?" Yue Ji still had a hand. He immediately picked up a few photos and a recording from the memo and handed them to Bai Guangjian. "President Bai, this is me to Tang Mo The evidence of Ning's remittance, and the recording of my conversation with him."

Bai Guangjian took the phone with a gloomy expression and clicked on the bottom recording.

The sound of Yue Ji and Tang Moning bargaining immediately sounded in the originally quiet conference room.

Bai Guangjian's face became more and more ugly, and the director Wang next to him was so angry that he almost jumped up.

Director Wang pointed to Tang Moning's nose and began to yell: "Which onion are you? You actually use our crew as a tool for you to make money. In the future, which crew will dare to ask you for an actor who has no acting skills and no character!"

"Is he an actor?" The assistant director added sarcastically, "At most, he is a traffic star. A real actor doesn't put his mind on these places."

Tang Moning felt dark in front of him and almost fainted. Fortunately, Zhou Yan by his side helped him in time.

At this moment, he extremely regretted that Guifan Xinqiao had taken Yue Ji's money at the time, and now he had no chance to turn over for the last time.

He is really poor. The experience of being boycotted by the entire network some time ago made him lose a lot of endorsement cooperation and announcements. He not only compensated a huge amount of liquidated damages, but was also hidden by the company for more than a month.

If it weren't for the remaining deposits to support his huge expenditures, he would not have thought of defrauding Yue Ji's money.

Tang Moning thought that Yue Ji was a soft persimmon that anyone could handle, but he didn't know that the other party was a lunatic who could do everything!

"Director Wang..." Tang Moning's eyes flushed, and she shouted with a shaking voice.

Director Wang turned his head angrily. He seemed to feel disgusted even looking at Tang Moning more. He pointed to the door: "Go away, don't show up in front of me from now on, or I will scold you once I see you."

Tang Moning still wanted to beg for mercy, but several security guards brought in by the guide mercilessly blasted out.

Under the eyes of everyone, Tang Moning and Zhou Yan led Yue Ji out of the drink by the security guards.

People who didn't know the truth got together and talked, pointing at their backs, curiously mixed with inquiring eyes like a needle piercing the nerves of Tang Moning's whole body, and in the end he almost ran out of the hotel lobby.

At this time, Tang Mourning knew that his acting career was over.

He originally wanted to fight a beautiful turnaround by relying on the movie "The Wall of the Palace", but unexpectedly he fell into a big somersault before taking this path, and was driven out like a beggar.