Chapter 51: Opposing

Start from the beginning

Director Wang turned his head and frowned, "So what?"

"We are not familiar with the plot, and we have not prepared enough. Can you change the plot from the script?" Yue Ji said very cautiously.

Director Wang listened, sneered, and then asked Zu Qi: "How about you? Can you accept this script?"

Zu Qi nodded calmly: "Acceptable."

"Have you heard?" Director Wang looked at Yue Ji again, his eyes more or less mocking, "He can do it, why can't you do it?"

Yue Ji bit his lip and didn't speak, his flushed cheeks were full of embarrassment.

The guide standing aside calmly explained: "This story is indeed in the script, but it is not given to you. After all, it is an undisclosed script. It is impossible to send out all the content."

At the end, the guide gave a quick smile, looked at Yue Ji for a moment and asked, "You have read the script for so long, don't you even know if the script is complete?"

After saying this, Yue Ji's face was blue and white, and his mouth opened and closed, but he couldn't make any sound like a mute.

The guide looked clear, did not say anything, took two steps back, and then made a gesture to indicate that Zu Qi and Yue Ji could start performing.

In the first scene, Yue Ji, the main performer, starred in Wei Mohan, and Zu Qi played as his friend Xin Zihang to cooperate with Yue Ji. In the script, Xin Zihang was seriously injured and was lying on the ground in dying life. Wei Moyun was rarely emotionally out of control. , Asked why his friend killed his parents.

Zu Qi cleared his thoughts in just two seconds. He quickly lay on his side, lowered his eyes for a moment, and when he raised his eyes, the light brown eyes had already set off the dark waves.

He squeezed the corner of his mouth, his expression was full of pain and hardship, and he said in a weak and firm tone: "Wei Binghua, as the head of the house, has been treacherous with the wicked and killed Zhongliang, they are more than guilty!"

Zu Qi was originally a clear teenage voice. At this moment, he intended to lower his voice. It sounded a bit hoarse, but more of it was struggle and helplessness, and the anger of hating iron and steel.

Just after reading the first line, everyone present was stunned.

Dao Wang, who was still hanging around a minute ago, immediately sat upright, staring at Zu Qi who was lying on the ground with his eyes tightly, an incredible expression gradually appeared on his face.

Bai Guangjian and the others did not expect that Zu Qi could enter the play so quickly, and they were surprised and delighted.

Instead, Tang Moning and Zhou Yan, who were sitting on the very side, had extremely gloomy faces.

Tang Moning's hands on his knees clenched into fists. He didn't even notice when his nails were embedded in the flesh. He didn't dare to be too obvious, but he couldn't hide the shock and jealousy in his eyes.

"What's the matter...He can't have such good acting skills..." Tang Moning was a little panicked, and murmured in a voice that only he and Zhou Yan could hear, "Why is it like this..."

He is very aware of how bad Zu Qi's acting skills are, and Zu Qi's vase acting skills are absolutely impossible to enter the scene in a few seconds.

Could it be that Zu Qi ran away to steal the teacher and learn art during this time?

But Zu Qi is not such a diligent person at all, and he is still busy with giving birth to children and cooperating with the Xue family, so it is impossible to have such free time.