Chapter 48: Sleep together

Start from the beginning

Xue Yanjing inhaled suddenly, and suddenly raised his hand and waved to the dinner plate on the table, the plate containing the soup crackled to the ground, and the viscous soup splashed all over the table.

"Naughty!" Xue Yanjing said angrily, pointing to Weng Yuxiang, "Don't think I don't know what horrible idea you and Xue Jue are making, you want to use public opinion to crush me, right? Dreaming!

In fact, a divorce lawsuit will not cause Xue Yanjing to cause too much economic loss. He can still take what he should take, and the court will not sentence him to leave the house just because of his infidelity.

However, once the news of his lover and illegitimate child broke out, his road in the Xue family would become more and more difficult in the future, and the damage to his reputation would become countless obstacles in the near future.

Obviously, Weng Yuxiang and Xue Jue had taken a fancy to this point.

Too ruthless!

Too insidious!

He hadn't even noticed that his wife and son were so venomous people before.

Xue Yanjing was so angry that he smashed the things on the table, his emotions gradually lost control, and the only remaining reason also disappeared completely in Xue Wan's cry of fright.

With blood red eyes, he walked straight towards Weng Yuxiang in three steps in two steps, but unfortunately he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder before he got close to Weng Yuxiang who was hiding on the side.

Sun Fei's panicked scream sounded in his ears, and Xue Yanjing turned his head savagely, only to see Mr. Zhang standing behind him with a black baton.

The baton was charged and almost paralyzed Xue Yanjing's shoulder.

"Sorry." Steward Zhang gave two choices with a blank face, "Do you go by yourself or should we call the police?"

Sun Fei was terribly scared by the baton in Zhang's hand, and her face was pale as paper. She hurried forward and hugged Xue Yanjing's arm, and said in a crying voice: "Brother Jing, let's go, there is no room here. We, didn't you say take me to Big Brother's place?"

In Sun Fei's repeated pleadings, Xue Yanjing, who was dazzled by anger, finally found some sense, and then felt that the pain spreading freely in his shoulder almost overwhelmed him.

Xue Yanjing knew that Steward Zhang was a soldier, and that both his skill and strength were enough to crush him. Naturally, he would not choose to be confrontational with Steward Zhang at this time, as he would only ask for trouble.

Seeing that there was no movement from them, Mr. Zhang took a truncheon and took a step closer and said in a chilly voice: "Mr. Xue."

The shout was full of warning.

No matter how unwilling Xue Yanjing was, he had to pack up his luggage and take Sun Fei away under the supervision of Steward Zhang and a few bodyguards.

Facing the burning clouds in the sky, after stepping out of the Xue family's door, Xue Yanjing looked back at the lavish black carved iron door behind him, and suddenly an indescribable complex emotion rose in his heart.

He knew very well that no matter what the relationship between him and Xue Jue would be in the future, I am afraid that he would not and could not step into this place again.

Obviously he gave all of this to the mother and son. Without him, there would be no Weng Yuxiang today, let alone Xue Jue...

The hatred in Xue Yanjing's heart was like hot water boiling in his chest. He regretted that he had married Weng Yuxiang on the impulse that year, and that Xue Jue had such an unfilial son.