Sun Fei didn't speak loudly, but every word came into Xue Yanjing's ears clearly.

Speaking of the end, Sun Fei seemed to be unable to bear the sorrow that was surging like a tide, and covered his face with his hands, crying in pain.

Xue Yanjing didn't expect that Sun Fei would say such a thing. For a while, he felt sour and astringent. He was so moved that he didn't know what to say. He could only hug Sun Fei tightly.

"Brother Jing, just let me go." Sun Fei leaned in Xue Yanjing's arms and wept.

"No, I won't let go." Xue Yanjing, who only wore a sweater, was shaking with the cold, but there seemed to be a flow of heat in his heart.

It turns out that there are still people in this world who are wholeheartedly thinking about him.

Sun Fei has been with him for almost 30 years without any name and distinction. He has also worked so hard to give birth to and raise his son. This affection is not comparable to anyone.

However, he suspected Sun Fei with such a dirty and dirty mind just now...

The whole world can abandon Sun Fei, but he can't.

Xue Yanjing recalled the little things he had been with Sun Fei over the past 30 years. All the little things that Sun Fei had done for him were magnified infinitely in his mind, and compared with the unfeeling face when Weng Yuxiang forced him to divorce not long ago.

At this moment, the image of Sun Fei in Xue Yanjing's heart can be described as magnificent and majestic. He extremely regretted ignoring Sun Fei in order to save Weng Yuxiang during this period.

It is clear that Sun Fei is the person who is most worthy of his cherishment. He just put all his energy on the pair of white-eyed wolves and sons of Weng Yuxiang and Xue Jue...

Xue Yanjing regretted that his intestines were all green.

At the same time, a thought that had never been thought of before was like a spring bamboo shoot sprung out of the ground under the water of spring rain, occupying all of Xue Yanjing's thoughts with lightning speed.

divorce.

He wants to divorce Weng Yuxiang.

Xiaoya considers that Xue Jue and Zu Qi are the young husband who is about to hold the wedding certificate, so she plans to place Xue Wan in Weng Yuxiang's bedroom. Now Weng Yuxiang lives alone in the master bedroom, so it is convenient to take care of him and sleep when he wakes up. The Xue million.

Unexpectedly, the little ancestor suddenly opened his eyes as soon as he put Xue Wan in the crib.

The little guy's dark eyes rolled, as if he didn't see the face he usually relied on, he opened his mouth and started crying.

Weng Yuxiang was so distressed that her face was picked up, she hurriedly picked up Xue Wan, and repeatedly coaxed: "Don't cry or cry, grandma will take you to find father."

Xiaoya sighed: "The young master is too sticky with Mr. and his wife. What can we do if this continues? The husband and wife shouldn't watch the young master at home every day."

Hearing this, Weng Yuxiang felt a sense of sourness in her heart, and sighed helplessly, saying, "When you grow up, you will recognize other people. It will be much better."

So the two people took Xue Wan to look for Xue Jue and Zu Qi, opened the door and ran into Zu Qi wandering in the corridor.

"Xiao Qi, you came just right." Weng Yuxiang's eyes lit up, as if the drowning man saw the life-saving driftwood, he was busy handing over the crying Xue Wan to Zu Qi's hands, "You have been crying since you wake up. I guess I will sleep with you tonight."