Chapter 43: Named

Start from the beginning

As his thoughts fell on his long-dead parents, Zu Qi's emotions couldn't help but become much lower. He lowered his eyes to cover the sadness in his eyes, as if his heart was gripped severely by a certain one, and even breathing became extremely difficult.

Soon, Zu Qi suddenly remembered something--

He has been in this world for less than two months, but he has never met the original owner's parents, and he has not even received a phone call from his family.

It stands to reason that the family of the original owner should always show his face for such an important thing as having a child?

It's a pity that Zu Qi hasn't even seen a single figure in the past two days.

Zu Qi recalled the content of the novel, but couldn't find any description of the original owner's family.

The original owner is an insignificant cannon fodder in the novel, and each appearance can be summarized in only two or three paragraphs, and the author is not too lazy to mention the original owner's family.

The only thing I felt was that when the original owner was still in high school, Shi Hao found the original owner to shoot. The original owner went home to discuss with his parents. After hearing that the pay was high, his parents happily signed the contract and received the deposit, and then sent the original owner away. gone.

Zu Qi: "..."

It is true that in the world of novels, strange flowers appear in pairs.

Zu Qi has lived in the real world for more than 20 years, and there has never been a parent who is so careless about his children, especially Xue Yanjing, who can only be written in novels.

Zu Qi picked up the phone and flipped through the address book, but still did not find the trace of the original owner's family, as if the original owner was born alone, lonely in the entertainment industry, and then met Xue Jue.

I don't know if Xue Jue knows these...

Zu Qi was hesitating to ask Xue Jue, a fat little fist suddenly appeared in his sight. The little fist waved in front of Zu Qi's eyes, and finally touched Zu Qi's cheek.

The baby's milky laughter sounded in his ears.

Zu Qi raised his head when he heard the sound, and then noticed that Xue Jue who was holding Xue Wan did not know when he came to him. Xue Jue stretched his hands slightly forward and put Xue Wan on Zu Qi's chest.

"Do you want to hug?" Xue Jue asked.

Zu Qi lowered his eyes to look at the milk doll spitting out small bubbles. At this time, Xue Wan's eyes could be fully opened, like two crystal clear black grapes, looking at Zu Qi curiously.

Little guys rarely have a time when they are completely quiet, even if they don't cry or make trouble now, they have to punch and kick their legs from time to time.

Maybe it's the reason why I'm used to it. At this moment, Zu Qi didn't think Xue Wan was as black and ugly as before, but rather a little cute. The strong fragrance of milk exuded from his body, which made Zu Qi inexplicably want to bury his head. The thought of taking a deep breath into the child's arms.

Zu Qi abruptly suppressed the impulse that surged in his heart, and shook his head after calming down and said, "No, you should hold him."

Xue Jue saw the longing in Zu Qi's eyes, and was not in a hurry to withdraw his hand, but instead said: "I'm here to guard, nothing will happen."

"It's not that there is a problem. The key is that this stinky boy won't let me hold him at all." Zu Qi looked at Xue Wan who reached out to him sourly, and made no secret of the envy and hatred on his face.