Chapter 41: resentment

Start from the beginning

In just a few words, Liu Jing clearly stated the purpose of Tang Moning's trip.

Tang Moning couldn't argue with a hundred words, and was so ashamed that he wanted to find a hole in the ground on the spot.

Seeing that Steward Zhang didn't mean to let him in, Tang Moning had to give up after thinking twice, gritted his teeth, turned around with the bouquet.

When he got out of the hospital, Tang Moning saw Zhou Yan's crimson off-road vehicle parked on the side of the road. In fact, Zhou Yan rarely drives this car. In order to hide his eyes, he has been driving another low-key black Buick.

Of course, to use Zhou Yan's words, that is that they don't need to hide and tuck in the hospital this time, it is best to make a big fanfare to let the paparazzi know their arrival.

Don Mourning walked extremely fast, his head almost buried in the bouquet in front of him.

In just ten minutes from the gate of the hospital to getting in the car, Tang Moning keenly noticed that several hidden cameras were silently aiming at him.

Zhou Yan was sitting in the driver's seat, frowning irritably, with a half smoked cigarette in his mouth, he was playing with the camera in his hand.

Yu Guangzhong saw Tang Moning with a sullen face, opening the car door and sitting in the position of the co-pilot. Zhou Yan said without raising his eyelids: "Are you kicked out?"

"Knowingly asking." Tang Moning threw the bouquet to the back seat, then looked at the direction of the hospital with gloomy eyes, and said bitterly, "I had guessed that they would have that attitude. They followed Xue Jue's surname Zhang. The butler wouldn't even let me in."

"It's okay." Zhou Yan said indifferently, "Anyway, we didn't really come to care about Zu Qi, so just take the picture. Just now a lot of paparazzi saw you."

Tang Mourning was still immersed in the humiliation of being turned away. The hostility in his eyes almost turned into substance overflowing. He listened to Zhou Yan's utterance without saying a word.

It didn't take long for Zhou Yan's expression to become unsightly.

"You should have shown your face just now. The expression must be as sad or sad, so that the photos you take will be convincing. Thanks to you as an actor, you don't even know this common sense!" Zhou Yan hates iron and is angry. Scolded, "Do you still need me to teach you such a simple thing? You have no brains!"

Tang Mourning was stunned for a moment, and quickly explained: "No, no Brother Yan, I was a little lost just now, and...I was ridiculed by them, which was really embarrassing..."

Although Zhou Yan had repeatedly told Tang Moning to be humble and pitiful in front of the paparazzi's cameras, but when he really faced those shots, his little self-esteem ran out to cause trouble.

Obviously two months ago, he was still a hot traffic niche in the entertainment industry, holding the endorsements of several big brands in his hand, and also received olive branches from well-known big directors.

However, now he has become a mouse on the street. Not only did the contract he got flew, but he also paid a huge amount of liquidated damages, because the negative news he suddenly broke had a certain impact on the brand.

Why it came out like this...

Why does he go through these things...

Tang Moning couldn't figure it out. He was anxious, and he was slapped on the head by Zhou Yan's slap. He only felt a buzz in his head, and when he turned his head, he saw Zhou Yan's distorted face with anger.