Chapter 34: Scared

Start from the beginning

"No, no need, no need," Zu Qi said politely, "just let auntie change it tomorrow, don't have to be so troublesome at night."

Hearing this, Xue Jue's gaze suddenly became much stranger, as if looking at a stranger he had never known before.

Zu Qi touched his face dazedly: "What's the matter? What are you doing looking at me like this?"

Xue Jue said solemnly: "Are you not Zuqi?"

"..."

Zu Qi's body became stiff. At this moment, he felt that the blood in his whole body was solidified. He forgot to breathe, his eyes stared at Xue Jue with a cold expression.

When was he exposed?

How did Xue Jue learn about this?

Could it be that Xue Jue accidentally discovered the existence of space when he was selling wild inulin?

Zu Qi felt more frightened the more he thought about it, and in just a few seconds he was scared into a cold sweat.

He dared not make any noises, for fear that Xue Jue would send him to the laboratory on an impulse to conduct inhumane scientific research.

For a long time, Zu Qi guiltyly argued: "I don't understand what you are talking about. If I am not Zu Qi, who is Zu Qi?"

Xue Jue replied: "Zu Qi has never been so polite to me. You were pierced by a human soul just now, right?"

"..." In the next second, Zu Qi suddenly understood the meaning of Xue Jue's words, "!!!"

by!

Dare to love Xue Jue is taunting him!

And nowadays even paper characters know the meaning of the word "soul wear"? !

Zu Qi suddenly relaxed, and the nerves that had been tense for a full minute relaxed, and his whole body was sitting on the bed like an eggplant beaten by frost, as if most of his soul was scared away.

After sitting still for a few seconds, Zu Qi silently lay back on the bed, wrapped in a quilt, and soon fell asleep tiredly.

Xue Jue who looked at the side: "..."

It's a pity that Zu Qi didn't sleep well this time. Maybe it was because of thinking day by day and night dreaming. He dreamed that he accidentally exposed his identity in front of Xue Jue. Xue Jue instantly transformed into a devil and locked him in the basement to torment him.

The whole dreaming process was intermittent, but so real that Zu Qi was abruptly awakened in his sleep.

Zu Qi sat up in a panic, breathing heavily for several breaths before gradually getting over, his face was overflowing with cold sweat, and the pajamas behind him were also soaked with sweat.

Xue Jue was no longer in the bedroom. Xue Jue didn't go to bed last night. On the small sofa, there was a pillow and a quilt, which were stacked on the side of the sofa.

It seems that Xue Jue slept on the sofa all night.

Zu Qi stared at the sofa with round eyes for a long time, and then slowly lifted the quilt and got out of the bed after his brain was awake.

When he went downstairs for breakfast, Zu Qi asked Weng Yuxiang about Xue Jue, only to be told that Xue Jue had left for the company early in the morning.

Speaking of this, Weng Yuxiang covered her mouth and smiled happily, looking in a very good mood: "I don't know what your young couple are making, but finally moved back to live, Xiao Jue's child has been away from home for three days. I called to talk to him yesterday afternoon. I guess I wanted to drive."