Chapter 33: secret

Start from the beginning

About a hundred years ago, this land was not as barren as it is now. At that time, there were wild fruit trees, the fruits were full of crystal colors, and small animals appeared in groups in the bushes.

The boys' tribe made a living by catching small animals. As time went on, the weather became worse and worse, sometimes hot and sometimes cold, and the traces of the small animals became more and more difficult to find.

To this day, they all live by picking wild fruits. Unfortunately, the number of fruit trees has been declining. It may not take a hundred years before the fruit trees will disappear like small animals.

The appearance of A Kuan was just as accidental as Zu Qi, except that he came more frequently, and he would often bring a variety of foods from the world over there. Unfortunately, A Kuan never came back after returning. pass.

But Kuan is very smart. He learned the language here in only half a year, and at the same time taught Jixiang Sanbao to speak Chinese.

It's just that their not-so-authentic Northeastern dialect always sounds like a word...

After the conversation, Jixiang Sanbao also ate the chestnut yam porridge and the sweet and sour grilled pork ribs cleanly, looking at the posture as if they wished to lick the plates all over.

But after raising his eyes to see Zu Qi looking at them gently like a loving father, the auspicious Sambo, who was about to lick the plate, put down the plate in embarrassment.

"If you meet A Kuan over there, can you convey a word for us? Just say that we miss him especially." Er Bao said sadly.

Zu Qi thought that China was so big, and A Kuan was from the Northeast. What's more, he didn't even know A Kuan's appearance, even if he met him one day, he would not be able to recognize it.

But in order not to make the Auspicious Three Treasures too sad, he still comforted: "If I can meet A Kuan, I will definitely convey your words to him."

After receiving the assurance, the Auspicious Sambo suddenly opened their eyes and smiled. They seemed to have completely put down their guard on Zu Qi, and warmly invited Zu Qi to visit their home.

Zu Qi suddenly remembered his plan to recruit people to help pick wild chrysanthemums, and he was immediately moved. However, considering that he was not so familiar with the people here, the people here would not trust him like they trusted A Kuan.

Soon Zu Qi stopped breathing again.

This kind of thing can't be anxious, let's take it slow.

After going around and thinking a lot, Zu Qi finally politely declined the kindness of the auspicious three treasures.

Seeing Zu Qi got up and ready to leave, the auspicious Sambo moved quickly to pack the dinner plates and soup bowls and hand them to Zu Qi.

Er Bao walked to the back of a bush with his short legs, and soon he hummed and dragged out a plastic bag full of dangdang. That plastic bag was the same bag that Zuqi used to hold snacks. .

"Here you!" Dabao took the bag and hung the bag in Zuqi's palm on tiptoe.

Zu Qi was still holding the plate in both hands, and was almost lifted by the sudden weight of his hands to squirt out a mouthful of old blood.

"This is our freshly picked fruit. Although it's not delicious, it is the only thank you gift we can offer." Dabao looked up at Zu Qi and said with a gratifying voice.

The Three Treasures patted Zu Qi's leg decently: "Yes, little brother, you just be polite with us, you brought us so much food, we have to thank you very much!"