🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)

Start from the beginning

“A–h umm... Don't worry sister Amber! I just saw some rats, I'm fine. You should see nanny Jane if she is okay too! Maybe there are rats in her room” I excused and quietly listen to her.

“Oh? Really? Then I'll go to her room, in case she might killed the rats. Oh! Seth come outside we will meet the apostle of the goddess any minute now, get ready” Amberley said and went away.

“..... Is that why?” I said as I look at the ball of light fiercely. The moon god stuttered and said.....

(U-umm yeah....)

Said the moon god. “Oh hell nahw. I'm not going to be your bird. Go find another one. Sheeesh” I scoffed and went to the window and looked at the flying silver butterfly.

“It won't disappear right?” I ask the moon god, the moon god blew his nose and sniff.

(Sniff. Yeah. It won't.)

Ah, he cried?

[Yeah, like 10 seconds ago]

‘I didn't notice’

[I know master, that's the same as you didn't notice that Demnian kid earlier]

Can you stop reminding me about that damned past?’

[Okay]

I sighed softly and looked at the ball of light, what happened to the ‘my first love’? He really found someone already, what an incredible god.

“So when did you meet and how long have you been dating?” I ask in a bored tone, if I need to send the letter at least I have to know some details.

(H-a? Umm... About 500 years ago)

*Cough!

You gotta be kidding me! 500 years ago! So their relationship is that long, so it is a lie!

“okay so what happened to your first love?” I said and folded my arms to my chest.

(Umm... I moved on. Duhh. If a person doesn't want you then let it go, why do you need to stay with the person who hurt you already? Like it's a sign to let her free and let it run wild like a dog)

“So you lied to me?” I question.

(Yeah pretty much. That painting that you saw back in the temple? That's just me)

“ah~ that's why the girl in the painting was so familiar, it was you!”

(Haha, but the story I said back in the temple was true, but the difference is that my first love is a man)

“Wait! Umm... I'm so confused, what? A man? What about the one you said umm... You know your friend?”

(I told you I lied)

“So is your first love really a mortal?” I said.

(Yeah, he was a cute farmer! He always comes to my temple to pray and give me offerings! I really enjoyed his company, I really want to talk to him.... But the sad fact is, that he can't see me)

Okay, this excuse seems a little true. But still......

(Hey, this is real alright? It's not fake)

“Can you read minds” I asked.

(No, but I can see in your face what you were thinking)

“Oh really? Then can I not talk then? I'm tired of talking to you, if you need something or ask something you can just read my face, okay?”

I said. (Wow your really a bratty kid) said the moon god. “It's not my fault, I'm just tired. You can continue now, what part were you? He can't see you? Please continue.” I laid down down on the bed. It's only 8am in the morning but now I'm sleepy.