Lilac? Ekko?

-VI's POV-

Me, Y/N and powder all go back to back, Y/N shot their hoverboards and I punched them when of them cut Y/N inner thigh and she got mad and hit them a little too hard knocking their mask off.

Blinded by her anger she she hit them again, I tried to call out to her and I get knocked out.

-Y/N's POV-
I felt a hand pull me and to see who it was, it was "Lilac?" "Hey so uh u might have to pretend that I killed you" "Girl what?" "JUST trust me" I groan and acted like she hurt me, then she really knocked me out, I swear to god I'mma whoop her ass.

-VI's POV-

I wake up and gasp "CUPCAKE?!, SWEET CHEEKS?!" "We are fine, well at least I am I think Y/N is past ou-" "Nope im ok" Y/N cut Caitlyn off "I knew I should have never brought you on this mission" "You've been a nice picnic your self sweet cheeks" I say sarcastically "You've gotten us not 1 but 2 of Silco's traps" "This isn't Silco" Y/N said bluntly "How do you know what" "Because we would have already been dead" I say bluntly "Well that's very noice" her accent kicked in.

"Caity?" "Yes Y/N" "Say nice again" "Noice?" "That was kinda hot deadass" "Y/N now is not the time to flirt" "Fine" Y/N says"WHEN were you 2 gonna tell me your maniac sister was a wanted criminal" "Just as you came clean in why you were really down here Sweet cheeks"

Y/N said 100% pissed it's kinda hot "I TOLD YOU why we came down here" "BULLSHIT" I say "What was that weird stone back their?" It was silent "that's what I thought" "CAN WE JUST DROP IT" "y'all are making me over stimulated" i snickers know it was a joke.

"YO GET THE FUCK OFF ME, IM NOT INTO KINKY SHIT LIKE THIS" Y/N yells "DONT TOUCH HER, LET OF MEE" they drag me and Y/N somewhere with our hands tied up and they take the hangs off of our heads "What you shy? Or just ugly" "Not gonna lie he do be lookin hot like that in the dark" "Y/N seriously" I look at her "Am i lying?" The man gets up and walks over taking off his mask "You guys look good for dead girls" "You look hot for a dead guy" I kick Y/N's leg "OW YOU WHORE" Ekko smiles and shakes his head.

-Y/N's POV-

While Ekko and Vi agrue "You know Ekko I remember the time we used to invent a bunch of thing and you didn't fight back everytime I tried to argue my point" I smile and the both look at me, I went for a hug and he accepts hugging me tightly, "How long have you had those off"

"How long have you been complaining" we smile and Vi decides to join the hugs. "Cmon I need to show you guys something" he opens the door and it's almost like a dream everyone is happy and getting along look down and I see lilac do tricks with her hoverboard and land near the kids.

"She's something" we all walk down and I sneak up behind Lilac "Rawr" she turns around but I'm still being her I wink at the children putting my finger in my lips and they giggle, she looks infront of her and I hug her tightly "I'm so sorry" she hugs me back "Damn right you are"

"Wait does this mean your not gonna curb stomp me?" She asks looking at me" "You bet ur ass I'm going to" she smiles and hugs me again, she smells like "So uh" I get close to her face " You and Ekko a thing?" "I mean we've done it a couple of times and we made it official so-"

"WAIT A DAMN MINUTE" I yell stepping back "HUH" I look over to Ekko "OH imma fuck you up" I try to grab Ekko but lilac holds me back "LEMME AT HIM" Vi also tried to hold me back-

-after I calm down-

-VI's POV-

I hug her from behind "You calm" "Im fine" she says looking at the tree, I go over to the cute couple "Lilac you've gotten taller" "And you've gotten dumber" I roll my eyes "Fuck off" I look at the wall and see the painting.