Pinky Pie?

A/N: I decided not to make smut because like- it's this is like- I feel like it's gonna be cringe, but all I gotta say is RIP THAT 🐱 AYEEEEE

-Lilac's POV-

I wake up and it's the middle of the night, i feel very warm arms wrapped around me, my vision became more clear, I saw Ekko sleeping peacefully, I gently kiss his forehead.

I sneak out of his arms and tried to get up but falls on the ground praying Ekko didn't wake up, I tried to keep my balance and get some clothes on.

(She has something like this on)

I get my hover board and sneak out of the room and get on the hoverboard. I got to piltover and go above the clouds and look at the moon and stars. I breathe in feeling free some what. I stay like this for about 40 minutes.

"Aren't u supposed to be with in bed" "I should be saying the same thing to you Lia" I turn my head smiling at her "Touché" she goes next to me "It's beautiful" I blurt out "The stars are very bright today" she says with a smile.

"Your too innocent for your good" I kiss her cheek and pat her shoulder "What is THAT supposed to mean" "Nothing" i caress her cheek and she melts into it a little and immediately opens her eyes "i i- uh I think I should go back" she stutters and then leaves

"She's so confusing" I say with my palm on my face "she has a point" someone says behind me "The hell" I turn around and try to pull my knife out "Relax it's me" Ekko puts his hands up in defeat, "I thought you were in bed" I say raising an eyebrow. He puts his face closer to mine "Could say the same for you, your not very quiet" "Sorry I woke you" she shrugs and looks at the moon with his hands on his pocket.

"WAIT what do you mean I'm not quiet" I say and he looks at me "Your not very sneaky but ur sneaky enough to not wake the others and the kids." Ekko explains, I go to the ground and land near an alley way.

Ekko land with me putting his hoverboard on his back and I put mine on my back. He hugs me from behind and wraps his arm around my neck hugging me close, I put cross my arms "It's cold" "Damn that sounds so tragic" he says in response i open my mouth "So yout not gonna lend me your jacket" I say in fake betrayal "No, like you said before, it's cold" he says.

"But you have natural body heat" "So do you" I suck my teeth and say "You know what" I get on my hoverboard "Last one in bed is a sub" he already had an head start I follow him

"WAIT THATS CHEATING" I yell "ITS CALLED SKILL BABES, COME TO ME WHEN YOUR READY TO LEARN IT" he says while laughing. God I love him!!

-Y/N's POV-

Me and Caitlyn are at the apartment and I'm helping her with the roots and shortcuts of the undercity "I'll be right back" I say while getting up and go outside the door and I walk around nervous like I'm forgetting something.

I feel warm hands on my shoulders and I turn around quickly while twisting their arm, why am I not surprised, it's Jayce "ow ow ow ow" "You never learn your lesson" I say using my British accent, he chuckles a little while still in pain from me twisting his arm. I let his arm go, "So how are you and Mel?" He looks at me while raising an eyebrow.

I put my back on the wall "Oh come on I know your dumb but u can't be blind" "Dumb yet an inventor of hextech" he says cockily, I roll my eyes. He gets a little closer "Have you ever been to the undercity?" I ask still using my British accent "No but maybe one day I might" I look up at him with innocent eyes, he gets closer and I put my hand on his chest.

He slithers his hands on my torso, and I giggle, I push him back a little and go to Caitlyn's room and she comes up to me and grabs my arms, "I have a plan are you in?" she rushes and I back my face up "yea ofc but like what is it?"

-Time skip to the prison and after the guard exposing about the fight-

I walk behind Caitlyn and my heart dropped, I saw her I saw... "vi" I whisper

ALSO NO I DO NOT SIMP FOR JAYCE- I simp for my girl MEL 😩😩

CLIFFHANGER HAHAAA 😝 SUCKA I'm kidding scroll down and then I'll end the chapter

Scroll More

Caitlyn looks back at me and says "What?" "Nothing" I say quickly, I look at Vi and wow she has definitely grown but I'm thicker 🤪 anyways, Caitlyn puts up a picture of the monkey drawing that I always used to draw. "does this mean anything to you-"

Vi runs up and grabs the bars and looks at the drawings and looks at me "Cupcake?" The voices all came back, Caitlyn looks over at me "You know her" "I uhm- I" everywhere I looked there were words writings and whispers.

"Hey heyy shhhhh focus ok? It's ok" " I need to step out" "Cupcake WAIT" vi tried to reach out to me but I keep walking outside.

-20 minutes later-

I look at the water "Hey" Vi says while she walks up to me I look back at her "I-I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for not protecting and let everything go to shit, we shouldn't have went to that apartment" I rant on and on but she pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so glad your safe" she whispers, I try not to cry but it still did "I thought u didn't like crying cupcake" she kissed my forehead "can it pinky pie and I thought u we're gonna stop calling me that when I became apart of piltover" my British accent kicked in

"I had my fingers crossed" she winked at me "If you 2 are done can we go" Caitlyn says getting the boat ready, "Jeez toots can I have my moment" I jokingly say to her, "No" he giggles and I gasp "The disrespect" I say with fake betrayal.

Alright it's time to end the chapter, I'll make one tomorrow or Monday