Progress Day

-Caitlyn's POV-
"Progress day tch bullshit" I hear Y/N say under her breath and I giggle silently, I stare into the distance spacing out.

Then I hear Y/N say "Serves you right" I turn around and I see jayce wincing in pain while Y/N is twisting his arm but not enough to break his arm while smirking at him.

We both giggle and look at My mom who is glaring at us we both give a glare back and turn around.

-Y/N's POV-
I hear voices while looking around and not from people talking, it's like whispers, and no not from Jayce and Caitlyn talking, it's sounds like- "EARTH TO Y/N!" Caitlyn yell "I look at her "Sorry".

Jayce rubs my waist a little "You ok?" I elbow his shoulder "I'm fine" I look over to Caitlyn who is glaring at Jayce a little, she then walks off and goes somewhere.

"Excuse me" I say respectfully to Jayce and run off to Caitlyn "Hey, TOOTS WAIT UP" she then looks back at me and pulls my arm into her and hold my face "Woah, toots I thought you said we don't do public sex" I say to her Jokingly.

Ok so I would be lying if I said I didnt have a thing for Caitlyn a little, like 50%, honestly I didn't think I would like her since we both used to not be on the same page.

Caitlyn holds my face and she gets closer she whispers "Dont do that again? Alright" her English accent was kicking in, she leans in and pecks the side of my lip.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't blushing, I groan and I pushed her off a little "Your a fuckin tease" she laughs and I roll my eyes "where were you going anyway?" "I was going to the blimp" (I forgot what it was called I'm sorry)

We both sneak into the Blimp and I see a drawing that I drew for powder all those years ago, I step back and the voices from before gotten louder

YOU LEFT HER!!

YOUR THE WORST SISTER!!

I CAN SEE WHY EVERYONE LEAVES YOU!!

YOUR A HAZARD!!

CAITLYN WILL LEAVE YOU FOR DEAD LIKE "SHE" DID!! (she meaning Vi)

Caitlyn is hugging me calming me down "Shhh easy, easy Y/N, it's ok" she wipes a tear of my face, and proceeds to hug me closer.

"I-I'm sorry" i clear my thoat a little and I stand up "Thank you" "You ok Y/N-" "Im fine, Im fine" see I manage to pull a smile and a wink to her.

(I've been debating to do this but I guess we can)

-Lilac's POV-
Ever since the incident with Vander everyone spilt up- I was going to join Powder until I found out she joined Silco's side, so I decided to join Ekko.

-Lilac's POV- Ever since the incident with Vander everyone spilt up- I was going to join Powder until I found out she joined Silco's side, so I decided to join Ekko

(lilac's outfit)

I walk around our hide out for a bit and I look at the door Ekko usually works in, I'm not allowed in there but who says I can't take a sneak peek.

I walk into the office and looks around, I look at his desk and see the papers piled up on it "Waoh" my eyes light up at the mathy things that's on the papers.

(Spicy moment Warning ⚠️)

I feel warm big hands slide up and down from my waist to my thighs "I thought I told u this place was off limits", I instantly jump onto the desk turning to him quickly he chuckles and puts both of hands near my thigh and leaning closer to my face.

I put my arms on his shoulders, he then puts his hands on my waist and smirks, i exhale and I say "Nice watch" I lean back on the wall smirking, "You must be looking for punishment?" "Maybe" I lean back into him and kiss him, we while we have our make out session he slides his hands up my shirt and messages my boobs.

He lifts up my shirt a little and we hear a a bang on a door which made us both jump, Ekko clears his throat "Who is it" "Lia sir" ok so honestly I'm cool with Lia but she has a crush on Ekko honestly i don't care since we are in an open relationship

But the thing is, she is jealous of me- honestly it's distasteful. "What's up" "I fixed Lilac's hover board and healed Ari, She wants to talk to you" he sighs "Thank you Lia" "give me 2 hours" "No problem" She walks away "Now where were we"

I may write smut idk if I should- maybe- I'm indecisive 🧍🏾‍♀️ maybe just maybe and I'll make a One shot for character