The camera turned to me and the whole audience clapped again. "Would you like to join us?" Jimmy asked like we had discussed previously. Chris walked to me helping me up and to the stage leading me to sit down between him and Jimmy. "Congratulations" he said when i had sat down. "Thank you Jimmy" i said smiling. "How are you feeling?"  "Tired Jimmy tired." The crowd laughed, "I bet" he said smiling. 

So this must have come as a big surprise. "Yeah it was, i was in complete shock, but this one over here" i said pointing to Chris "this one was like a kid in a candy store." Chris laughed. "I mean i knew he wanted a big family but knocking me up with 3 at once is a little over the top even for him" i said laughing. Jimmy laughed. "Hey!" Chris said faking annoyance, "it took two to make those you know." Everybody laughed. 

"But in all seriousness we are really happy and feel extremely blessed." I said smiling at Chris who grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss. "You guys are adorable" Jimmy said, "stop it you make me look bad in front of my wife." I laughed, "yeah Chris is amazing," i said smiling at Chris.  "He takes really good care of me." He chuckled, "Well you're doing all the heavy lifting so i just try to help out where i can" Chris said. "Oh he is being modest he waits on me hand and foot. I wish for every pregnant woman to have someone i their life taking care of them like Chris is taking care of me and our babies".  I could see Chris blush at my praise and i smiled at him squeezing his hand.

We talked a little bit more and then we said our goodbyes, Jimmy wishing us all the best. 

We got home and Seb's house was dark. Chris helped me out of the car and took my hand as we walked in. He turned on the light and all of a sudden allot of people appeared yelling "SURPRISE!" I jumped at the sound and Chris had to hold me from falling over. I looked around seeing all of our friends and Chris his family standing there. I could feel tears coming up and i buried my head in Chris his chest. "Are you okay baby?" he whispered rubbing my back. "Yeah  just got scared." I wiped my tears and turned around. Lisa and Scott came walking up to me looking worried. "Sorry" Lisa said "we didn't mean to scare you."  I wiped my face, "Its okay" i said smiling trough my tears. I hugged her letting out a deep sigh. Once we pulled apart she held me at arms length, "you look amazing" she said smiling rubbing my belly. "How are you doing?"  "Tired" i whispered, "my boobs hurt and my belly feels so hard sometimes but the doctor says its all normal." Lisa smiled,  "Well you have that pregnancy glow" she said. 

Chris got me something to drink and eat and we mingled. I was sitting on one of the lounge chairs smiling at Chris his antics with Mackie, Seb, Scarlet and Robert. Scott walked up to me sitting beside me pulling me into a hug. "You look great" he said smiling. "You look so happy so does Chris."  I looked over at Chris who was in an animated conversation his hands flailing around. "That's because i am" i said smiling at him. "Sometimes i cant believe that i am where i am right now. Thinking i am going to wake up and it is all a dream."  Scott sighed, " Its not sweetheart" he said. Can i get you anything he said smiling at me. "Yeah can you get me some more cake, i really want cake."  He smiled and got up to get me a piece of cake. 

After a few more hours of mingling with all the guest i was almost asleep in the chair. "You okay baby?" a voice pulled me back to reality as i almost had fallen asleep. "Yeah just so tired." Chris chuckled. "Let me say goodbye to everyone and we will go to bed." I nodded and put my head back on the armrest closing my eyes. I felt myself being lifted and i knew Chris was carrying me to the bedroom. 

He helped me out of my dress and put one of his shirts on me. I laid down and Chris undressed crawling in next to me he pulled me closer. I had all the pregnancy pillows you could think of but still my favorite pillow was Chris. Laying half over him i fell asleep while he played with my hair.