Chapter 65

Olivia pov. 

I has been a few weeks we where still at Seb's house, but i was feeling better and growing immensely. We had found a house and Chris had gone back to work reluctantly a few days ago.Movers where packing up the old house as we speak and i a few days we would move. I was sitting in his trailer working on my book and making great progress. Chris had arranged that the area around the trailer would be less hectic and with that i had agreed to come to set with him.  The pregnancy was getting harder i was tired allot so being around Chris so he could help me out was the right thing. After everything that happened i now got weekly check ups but i didn't mind. Chris was amazing, doting on me hand and foot. We had decided that we would fly back to Boston in 6 weeks so i could still fly. 

I decided to stop writing for today and take a nap because tonight Chris was scheduled to be on Kimmel. I was nervous not only would we announce the pregnancy official but for sure there would be questions about the whole incident. The doctor in the hospital who had leaked the information had been found and fired. Chris wanted to sue but i convinced him not to because i didn't want to go true all that being pregnant and i thought we could use our energy for other things.

I woke up looking at Chris smiling at me. "He baby how are you feeling?" he said as i smiled back at him. "I am good baby tired but good." He lifted my shirt and kissed my belly, "hey little ones are you being nice for mommy?" he said talking to the babies. I got out of bed and freshened myself up so we could go. 

I wore a tight dress that showed my belly, as i was looking in the mirror Chris wrapped his arms around me caressing my belly and kissing my neck. "You look gorgeous baby." I blushed,  "Hmmm" i let out in response. "Are you ready to go?" he asks. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. 

We arrived at the studio and got greeted by an assistant. As we walked trough the corridors we ran into Jimmy. He said hello and looking at me a big smile appeared on his face. "Congratulations" he said beaming. We thanked him and he said he would stop by to go over the talking points later. We arrived at Chris his dressing room and a make up lady came to take care of us. 

There was a knock on the door and Jimmy walked in. We talked a bit about everything. We told him we couldn't say much about the incident because the investigations was still ongoing. We did tell him we where happy to talk about the pregnancy and gave him a the latest ultrasound photo to show on the show. At firs we had decided to keep to ourselfs that we where expecting triplets but after long talks about it we decided to be open and upfront about it. 

I was seated in the audience front row and the taping started. Chris got introduced and walked out waving to everyone and gave me a quick wink. He sat down and for a few minutes they talked about some light stuff.

"So Chris i wanted to ask a few weeks ago your house got broken into and your lovely wife got attacked." Chris took a deep breath and i could see he was getting tense. I gave him a reassuring smile and nod. "That's right Jimmy" he answered shifting in his seat, "but the investigation is still ongoing so i cant say much about it, all  i can just say that Liv and the babies are okay and that we hope to put put this behind us as quick as possible." 

"Hold on Hold on Hold on, did you say babies Chris?" Jimmy said like he didn't know. The smile on Chris his face was now enormous.  "Yes Jimmy babies, my beautiful wife is pregnant with Triplets a photo appeared on a screen of the latest ultrasound." The crowd went crazy clapping and whooping. "O wow" Jimmy said, "well you always said you wanted your big Boston family. How is she doing?" Chris smiled, "Why dont you ask her yourself she is here" he said pointing at me.