"No, Haz. But I have my ways of finding things out," Louis smirks.

"Lemme guess, CeCe told you?" I ask.

"Uh, maybe. Now leave and eat something." Louis says randomly.

But he's right. I am very hungry. And Harry probably is too, if he hasn't had breakfast yet.

"Okay," Harry says, starting to walk out of the room and into the kitchen. I follow him inside and he opens a press.

"There's Frosties, Chocolate Rocks, Cookie Crisps, or toast," He tells me, "Which do you want?"

"Eh... Cookie Crisps?"

He nods and takes a plate out of one of the many presses in the room.

"Y'know, I can get it myself," I laugh.

"I know," he says as he pours some cereal into a bowl for me. He gets a carton of milk and starts pouring it into the bowl, fetching me a spoon.

"Voila," he hands me the bowl.

I chuckle, "Thanks."

I scoop some into the spoon and begin to eat as I wait for Harry to make his own breakfast, it's only fair. He makes it quickly and we walk back into the living room, eating our cereals.

I sit down beside Niall, Delilah and Zayn, seeing what they are doing on the iPad. I see it is a video called 'Harry, Liam and Louis dance to Come On, Come On'. I laugh as they all dance in the video.

"Hey!" exclaims Harry, "Stop watching that."

Zayn shakes his head and Niall sticks his tongue out, while Delilah giggles and begins to stick her tongue out too.

Louis realises what were watching and hops up, pulling Liam up too, and begins to do the dance. Liam chuckles and joins in. Harry looks at them for a second before too breaking into the dance, putting his bowl of cereal on the floor.

"Saying come on come on and dance with me baby.

Yeeeeah, the music is soo loud," they all sing, while the rest of us laugh.

Harry runs at the couch and his head hits off the wall directly behind it.

"Oww," he groans, rubbing his head.

"Not smart, mate. Not smart." Louis shakes his head disapprovingly at Harry.

"Coming from you!" Harry retorts.

Harry continues to rub his head as I finish the last of my cereal. After talking to Erica for a while, I decide it's probably time we leave.

"I guess it's time that Delilah and I leave," I tell them as I stand up.

"I'll drive you home," Niall offers.

"Thanks," I thank him.

"NOOOOOO!" Louis screams, "Don't leave me, Megan! And Delilah!"

I chuckle, "I'm sure I'll see you again sometime."

"Well of course you will!" Louis exclaims, "So, see you soon!"

I smile, "Bye Louis." I crouch down to where Zayn and Niall are sitting on the floor, and give Zayn a hug.

"Bye Zayn," I say to Zayn as I pull away from the hug. "Bye," he replies.

I walk over to Liam and Erica.

"Bye guys," I say as they engulf me in a hug.

"Bye Megan!" Erica says, "Thanks so much for inviting me to meet the boys."

"It's fine," I smile at her. Liam bids me goodbye and I make my way over to Harry.

"Bye, Harry." I embrace him in a hug. "Thanks for inviting me over."

"It's okay! I had fun," he smiles, pulling away from the hug. Louis attacks me in a hug.

"What will I do without you, Megan?" Louis sighs.

"Louis, I met you a few days ago," I laugh.

"No! I met you.... in May or something," he says.

"Well, sorta. But I'll miss you Louis!" I say, as Delilah gives everyone a hug.

"Thanks so much for letting us stay over, guys," I smile as Delilah and I walk towards the living room door.

"'Twas our pleasure!" Liam says with a grin.

"Bye," we say with one last wave as Niall walks towards the front door with us.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys!

What did you think of this chapter? They left the house of 1D x)

Who do you ship? Telling me could (Possibly) change the plot! :D

Thanks for reading,

meltedpopsicle :)