I am glad that she has such amazing brothers to protect her. His words pierced my heart though. His punch landed in my jaw making me taste the metallic blood. I saw my hyungs coming to stop him but with my half lidded eyes, I shook my head. They stopped. "I de...serve...i-it." Whispering, they halted at their steps and their faces morphed in pain. My soulmate was worst from all of us.

Stupid Mochi! His stupidness led us here. I wanted to laugh how Yoongi hyung had to hold him back from coming towards us.

Allowing not a single word to escape in the form of protest from my lips, I stayed there still. Each hit, sent a spasm of pain, increasing the depths of hurt, as Seojun hyung pushed me to the ground and kicked me at every place he can.

A lone tear escaped my restraint,
As he kept hitting my hard body. Was it enough? No. I deserve much more than this. I've scarred a soft heart, along with a fragile frame. No punishment will ever be enough. Her teary eyes erupted a sob out of me.

"You bloodsucking pathetic leech! Because of you she cried!  I TOLD YOU HER NOT TO TRUST BOYS LIKE YOU BUT SHE WENT AGAINST ME AND EUNWOO FOR YOUR PATHETIC SELF" Slamming his fist in my jaw, and giving a firm blow at my left side, making me cough out  blood. He left my face, and I landed onto the hard rough surface again.

"I-I love h-h-her."

A shaky breathe left my lips as I said it.

Seojun Hyung chuckled sarcastically.

"You love her?
You claim to love her when you cherished her pain and breaking her heart? When you felt contented after inflicting injuries upon her! Do you f*cking think that I am a fool ....that day when she came pretty shakily ...Irecognised from her voice on phone that you have done something.
[Refer to the chapter when Taehyung forcefully kissed her]

Is that your insane love for her? Your nothing but
a heartless bastard who broke a pure soul.You
are just a egostic, self centered, psychotic man with severe anger management issues and not to forget your sick twisted way of destruction which you
are hiding so magnificently and shamelessly under the frame of love." He continued with harsh words, and I was lying there with my head hung low, silently taking
the pain which rose in my chest. Everytime I get reminded of my actions I feel the pain enveloping me in its dark arms, taking away every bit of my peace.

"Just f*cking stay away from her life from now !" Pushing my face up forcefully, he caught my throat, pressing on my wind pipe. The familiar black arms started approaching me, as he repeated the same words again and again.

"Y/N...Angel" Unknowingly I breathed out her name very softly, while falling onto the ground again. But being so close to my face, he heard me.

"She's not your angel! Do you understand! You are the bloody thorn in her life, which has
hurt her, killed her, ruined her! I swear, if I wasn't holding myself, for letting her punish you by getting out of her life, I'd have plucked the thorn away and killed you, discarding you, far away."