Marry me

Hospital equipment were making beeping sounds and the doctors were rushing, pushing ejections, giving cardiac shocks to y/n's lifeless body. Her head was badly hurt and she was unconscious.

On call

Nurse : am I talking to Mr.jin?

Jin: yes? Who is this?

Nurse : sir I am calling from city hospital. We have a patient here and her last contact was you.

Jin : can you tell me the name of the patient.

Nurse: sir we don't know her name but we can send her picture. Please come fast we need to start her operation and we need someone to sign the consent form.

Jin : oh....she is y/n.

RM : oh no.....we should head to the hospital as soon as possible and also jimin, call taehyung.

Jimin : yes hyung.

They reached the hospital and saw an unconcious y/n lying on the hospital bed with wires attached to her body.

Nurse : sir please sign the consent form we need the start the operation as soon as possible.

Jin : yes sure I'll sign it.

Jungkook : she will be alright.... right?

Nurse : yes she will be

RM : jimin....where the hell is taehyung?

Jimin : i am trying to call him but his phone is switched off

5 hours passed and finally the operation was done. Y/n was lying in the hospital bed.She was awake now. She was alright physically but mentally she was still thinking about the scene she saw just before her accident. And as Taehyung was still not picking up his phone she bas beyond broken.

Jimin : y/n don't worry we are trying to call him. He will pick up. He might be busy somewhere.

Y/n : yes he might be busy.

With that a tear escaped from her eye.

Just then a call from unknown number came on hope's Phone.

Hope : hello?....who is this?

Number : hyung.....I am Taehyung

Hope : oh my god tae.....where are you?

Taehyung : i am at home. Actually my phone broke so I wasn't able to call you guys all day. I just reached home and y/n is not here. It's too late. She is not even picking up her phone.

Hope : she got in an accident. We were trying to call you. Now come fast to the city hospital.

Taehyung : accident? Is she alright....oh my god.

Hope : she is alright now. She just had an operation but now she is alright

Taehyung : what?.... accident? I am coming as fast as I can

After half an hour Taehyung came and now they both were alone in the room.

Taehyung : babe are you alright. What happened. Why are you not taking to me. Do you need something. Are you angry on me

Taehyung tried so hard to talk to her but she wasn't responding. She was just lying lifelessly

Taehyung: what happened to you why are you...

Y/n : why you did that to me?

Taehyung : what?

Y/n : I chose you over my parents. I trusted you the most in the whole world and this is what you did to me?

Taehyung: y/n i am sorry if I did something wrong ....but i don't know what you are talking about.

Y/n : oh really....then tell me where were you today.

Taehyung : today I went to practice but...

Y/n : oh you went to practice. Then tell me who is Lisa.

Taehyung : Lisa? Oh.....like are you talking about our backup dancer Lisa? How do you know her?

Y/n : Is she just a backup dancer?

Taehyung : yes she is a backup dancer.

Y/n : then why were you eating ice cream with just a backup dancer that to at the time when you were supposed to practice.

Taehyung : oh...now I got it why you are mad....you are jealous.

Y/n : this is not a joke.

Taehyung : ok I will explain everything. When I reached our building today I saw Lisa our backup dancer was practicing. Actually I reached a little early today and no one was there except her and some staff. Why she was practicing she twisted her leg and asked me to pick her up and accompany her to hospital. When I was picking her up I don't know how my phone fell from my pocket and broke. When we reached hospital she was in pain and wanted to eat ice cream. She was injured so I took her to the nearest ice cream shop. That's the whole story. There was nothing romantic.

Y/n : is she not your ex girlfriend?

Taehyung : ex- girlfriend? I have never been in a relationship y/n. Who told you that?

Y/n: Lisa told me and she also send showed me the messages of you telling her that you still love her and i am just your second choice.

Taehyung : what? This is ridiculous. She is lying y/n. Trust me. Where did you met  her.

Y/n : I met her at the restaurant on your birthday. She also said that you won't marry me

Taehyung : y/n...no.... don't believe her. Let's get married. I want to get married to you only you. There is no one else. I am just waiting for you to be ready. Let's start out wedding preparations as soon as you get well. Don't trust her. She is just lying. I'll get her removed from the team.

Y/n : I trusted you from the start. I didn't even ask about her to you. But when I saw her with you at the ice cream shop i thought....

Taehyung: it's ok y/n....it's neither my mistake nor yours....it's just some people are jealous of how happy we are.

Y/n : i know i am sorry.

Taehyung : don't be sorry....but promise me if this type of thing happens again we are going to talk.... okay?

Y/n : okay ..... promise.

Everything is alright guys. It's just that Lisa was lying. So chill.😁

Also if you like my work please comment and vote. Your small act will give me a lot of motivation 🥰