The first encounter

Y/n pov

It's been a month since I started my job as a doctor. I wanted to become an interior designer at the first place but my parents wanted me to become a doctor. But now I am enjoying my job and I think that choosing medical field is a fine decision of my life. Thanks to my parents.

I parked my car in the parking area in the basement of hospital. From tomorrow I will be on holiday for a week as I am going to Paris tomorrow with my family for one week. I am so excited so, today I will complete all my pending work and will try to attend as many patients as I can.

Y/n pov ends

Y/n

Y/n's car

Y/n's car

Hospital

Yesterday BTS had their concert in India. The concert went very well and the Indian army was very happy. Tomorrow they will be flying to Paris for their next concert so they are going to one of best hospitals in India for their regular checkup before travelling.

They reached the hospital as security guard of hospital guided them to the VIP wing and in no time there was a large crowd outside the VIP wing of the hospital. Security guards were gaurding the VIP wing so that no one can enter.

Y/n's pov

I was in my cabin, checking patients one by one. I suddenly heard a kind of noise coming from the park outside the hospital and I was surprised as I saw a huge crowd of people screaming and and dancing as if they have seen God.
I called the nurse to ask her what was going on.