Ve Tom and Jerry Da.. Rishta 😜

Start from the beginning

Both are looking at eachother with angry frown and screaming at eachother in angriness.

Both twins are pushing eachother and Rivan is standing hold the door like he is one who sit first and Ridhan hold his brother's clothes and pull them.
Rivan hold his twin brother's hairs which is pretty long so in his fist he pull his hairs and both twins start their fighting.

And pull cars door open and up and down .rivan first successful to seat in side the car and here Ridhan also not less than him he come over another site and sit forcefully inside and now both are arguing with stearing wheel and into thier argument car move here from different directions... And they are dash with house furniture and broke it one by one... While driving in hall They broke first vase and then glass show peace and listening this all workers and kirti and pallavi with Amma running to hall.

Both babies are pulling their hairs inside cars and screaming in anger with eachother and cars dash with all the furniture and damage all stuff and once they hit the emergency alarm and here starting alarm that indicates fire in the house and now all over the hall start water shower for safety with sirens and all are drench in water.

Rivan rao...
Ridhan rao...

Both twins are look at their mother with angry pout hitting each other and now both are come out from the car as stop and rolling over floor with fighting with each other after scolding by thier mother but being Raghav's son they're not going to leave each other easily and they ignore their mother warning.

Pallavi is getting angry more after see them as they are not leaving eachother and continue their fighting, so first she ordered to close the water shower  emergency fire system

Pallavi is getting angry more after see them as they are not leaving eachother and continue their fighting, so first she ordered to close the water shower  emergency fire system .

Raghav is outside on call listen fire sirens and running inside the hall and see this duo and mess around the hall.

Pallavi is taking them while holding up in her arms and they are fully drench in water and see them both look all dirty and messy

But before that she is turn around and saw that Raghav standing there, she given deadly glare at him and than said.. That after cleaning up them he should be ready with answers of her all questions.