" Sir Jay?"

Jay wake up and hugging Yeonja.

"Hey what happen to you?"

Heeseung walking in to Yeonja's ward and bring the two packet of foods and stopped his way for awhile when he saw Jay and Yeonja is hugging themself.

"Oh Jay, you're here too?" Heeseung put a packet of food on the table.

" I bring extra food, you can eat it if you want."

Jay let go of the hug and nodded in respond. " Thank you."

" You eat already?" Yeonja asking.

" Y-yes I'm eat already. You can enjoy this food with Jay then."

" Hi Yeonja, hey you're wake up already!" Jungwon interrupted as soon he get in to the ward.

" W-where is Saehoo? She didn't know that I was here?"

"She's here with me yesterday,maybe she go back to her house for refreshing herself." She nodded.

" Okay Yeonja now tell us. What happen to you? Did you slipped anywhere or what?" Jungwon interrupt.

" No, actually I'm just in my room. Then I hear something at the kitchen. I went out to figure it out what is that. But it's nothing. I taught maybe it just my imagination. Then I went back to my room. When I turns around, someone hitted my head so hard. I didn't know who is that because it's dark. Then my sight was blurred slowly . As I wake up, I was already here."

Jay nodded." Maybe it's a thieve. Aish next time I must bring you anywhere. It's so dangerous right? But w-who bring you here then?"

"M-me. I was calling her many times but she didn't pick up. So I'm just get in to your house with the key that Yeonja put under the vase. Then I saw she already lying on the floor with full of blood. I didn't means to-"

Suddenly Doctor Jake get in to the Yeonja's ward.

" Um excuse me, can you leave me with Yeonja for a while?"

_______________________________________

"Heeseung."

Heeseung facing his face to Jay who standing besides him.

"Thank you."

" For what?" Heeseung confused.

" For saving Yeonja."

Heeseung nodded in respond.

"After this, bring your Yeonja everywhere. I don't want she got hurt again."

" WHY ? WHO DID THAT AND WHY YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR WORK AS A DOCTOR?!"

"Hyung, what's happen in there?"

They immediately enter the ward when they hear Yeonja tantrumed herself.

"Yeonja! What happen to you! Relax you'll get hurt!" Jay stop Yeonja who wants to take off the tube on her hand.

" NOO! I WANT TO MEET YEONJI ! HE'S LIAR! HE TOLD ME THAT HE'LL DO EVERYTHING FOR SAVE YEONJI'S LIFE AND NOW WHAT? HE SIMPLY TOLD ME THAT MY SISTER IS PASS AWAY? SHIT!"

"Calm down Yeonja! Jungwon, hold her there! " Jungwon nodded as Heeseung said.

Doctor Jake inject her with the tranquilizer.Heeseung laying down her on the bed and cover it with the blanket as soon she already calm herself.

" Doctor, what happen?" Jay asking.

" Her little sister is passed away this morning. She's struggling with the brain tumors. The operation is postpone because the money that Yeonja's pay is not enough. I check her condition everyday, everytime and every minutes to make sure she is stable. Yes, she is totally stable. I'm sure about that. When I want to check her condition this morning, she was floundered.She's out of control. Our staff doing anything in our best to save her. But, she can't be saved. And now our team do some investigation in her. It's something strange liquid in her blood. So, we try to figure it out. If  Yeonja is awake, call me as soon as possible."

As soon Doctor Jake leaving the room, they landed their body to the wall.

" We're bad bestfriend right?" Jungwon sigh.

" Why she never told us about this. We can help her. She  sacrifice herself with all of this and she didn't even care about herself." Heeseung mumbled himself.

"I felt stranged about this.Do you feel the same?" Jay looking at the two of them who clueless for what he's talking.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading🤍🤍