Chapter 25 ~Just In Time~

Start from the beginning

"What the? Watch where you're throwing weapons, Naruto!" Sakura yelled, and hit the said boy on the head. Sasuke removed my mask, and I just glared at him.

"Are you alright? We better patch that up. Why did you even disappear like that? I thought we'd lose you again."

"I can't stand your freaking non-stop chatting, that's why. And I'm fine." I said while standing up. They did the same, they were crouching down awhile ago, and stood up as well. I took out my scissors, and pointed a giant centipede using it.

"Hey, look. Dinner." I said, and Naruto just threw a kunai knife at it, obviously freaked out.

"Huh! False alarm, it was just a centipede."

Sakura's much more creeped out. Just look at her face.

"Just a centipede....? That creepy thing's as big as a bus." I rolled my eyes, and just held my wound tightly. Damn. It's hurting me a bit. This is bad. It's starting to get painful.

"Hey, Naruto." Kabuto guy called out.

"Hm?"

"Do us a favor, and try to keep it down."

"Hm?"

"You see—"

"Aaaaargh!! Here it goes again!" I yelled in frustration, cutting his big mouth off, and just sat down on the ground afterwards. Sasuke kneeled down beside me, and took out a roll of bandages from his weapon pouch.

"Remove your cloak. I'll bandage your wound." He said as he removed my mask.

"I told you.... I'm fine."

Sasuke pulled it open, and literally tried to remove it from me. He's currently in front of me right now while holding my cloa—This is so freaking weird.

"What do you think you're doing? Did I tell you to undress me?"

"Don't be stupid. I'm just removing your cloak."

"Whatever." I said, and he placed my cloak, which he successfully removed, on the ground next to him. Sasuke lifted the right sleeve of my black shirt, and wiped the blood using a cloth, cleaning it, then, he started to wrap the bandages around it. I just stared at him until he finished doing so. I'm not going to thank him because I didn't even tell him to patch my wound!

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

Kabuto guy turned invisible or maybe just camouflage....? Anyway, he's standing on the branch of a tree, and as for Sakura, she's walking through the tall grasses. On the other hand, Sasuke's swimming underwater with a tube made out of wood in mouth, the other end of it popping out of the water. Naruto.... Well, he's struggling to get out of a some kind of tangled vines. How did he even get himself in there? Such an idiot.

Asking what I'm doing?

Let's say that I'm just walking. Yeah. Walking with my hands behind my head. I don't get it at all. What's the point of hiding anyway? I mean, we're like..... Five! We can defeat anyone who pops out! Ugh.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"A trap, huh...."

"Yeah. And it only gets worse from here on in." Kabuto guy said, and I remained staring at the centipede. AFTER ALL THAT DAMN WALKING I DID, WE JUST RETURNED BACK HERE?!

"Woah!" I looked at Naruto, and saw him tripping himself. Oh wait.... There's a string. Kunai knives went dashing towards Naruto, and I just blocked it all using my scissors. As for Kabuto, he shielded Naruto, in case of a kunai knife to get through my block. This is better. I like it when I'm getting attacked fully-awake, and not when I just woke up, and still half-asleep. My senses are still asleep after I wake up from a nap.... Like what happened awhile ago.