{34}

It's been 2 weeks since the business dinner. They met twice since the dinner. Jisoo found Hanbin to be unpleasant to be around with he would make comments about Jennie, sexual comments sometimes, another thing that made Jisoo very uncomfortable is that Hanbin has ownership to the bank money their parents invested for the project, and also the blue prints of the prototypes of the building, and the research information.

Jisoo knows that it's probably because Hanbin is managing the project but she personally felt that they gave him too much control.

"Yah, Sooya"

Jisoo looked up from her cup, staring right into Rosé's eyes. "What's wrong? You've been zoning out for the past few minutes"

"Sorry, I miss Jennie" Jisoo mumbled out stirring the coffee with her mini metal spoon. "It's only going to be a month, you guys can call every night".

Jisoo sighed. Jennie was sent to South Korea to start modeling for a company because the company offered her parents $5 million for her to model for their brand. They also felt that it'll be the best for Jennie to explore a career she might like.

"Yeah I know" Jisoo said looking at her watch.
"I have to go Hanbin wants to meet at the park"

"Come over to my apartment after the meeting. Lisa and I are going to cook dinner after I tutor her".

"Okay" Jisoo said standing up while grabbing her things. Rosé smiled at Jisoo as she walked towards the door, Jisoo waved at her before she pushed opened the door making a sound.

Rosé sighed and leaned back onto the booth chair as she watched Jisoo's figure disappear. She was walking to the park since it was only a 5 minutes walk. Her phone rang, scaring her. Lisa's name was displayed on the phone.

Right when she pressed the green button she was met by Lisa's voice. It made her smile.

"Where are you?"

"Hm? I'm at a Café, I was having an afternoon coffee with Jisoo" Rosé responded a bit confused wondering why Lisa wanted know where she was.

"I'm... at your apartment, I thought you'll be here since you know we have tutoring today"

Rosé chuckled. "Lisa I told you last night that I won't be home till 4"

"Hehe, I might have fell asleep on call last night" Lisa responded from the other line releasing another chuckle from Rosé

"Alright I'll be there in a few, let's go grocery shopping". Rosé said while gathering her things. Leaving a $20 bill on the table.

~•••~

"Didn't think you'll come"

Jisoo let out a low chuckle, "I didn't want to but I don't have a choice, do I?" Making Hanbin chuckle back.

He suddenly threw something towards Jisoo, she caught it and unrolled the blue piece of paper. "It's the prototype for the structure of the building"

Jisoo looked at it then looked at Hanbin. "You made this?" Hanbin laughed and shook his head.

"Of course not, I made some adjustments during the recent meeting I had with our parents" Hanbin said while taking out his vape from his pocket. He made sure to let out a puff of smoke towards Jisoo, knowing she dislikes vaping.

"Your Dad was going to show you but I  decided that I will, too bad Jennie isn't here" Hanbin said leaning against the big oak tree they were underneath.

"This has nothing to do with Jennie right now"

"Oh? You don't like it, when I mention her?" Hanbin said while smirking. Jisoo threw the blueprint back towards Hanbin.

"She isn't here right now"

"So? She's still our partner isn't she?"

"Not yours but mine" Jisoo shot back, turning that smirk of his into a unpleasant face.

"I fucking swear I'll get her back" Hanbin suddenly said. He dropped his vape onto the ground smashing it with his foot acting like it's a cigarette then he approached Jisoo.

"What? Did you forget?" Jisoo said pushing Hanbin's buttons. "Kim Jisoo, daughter of Kim, you have no idea what's coming for you" He said chuckling while putting his face close to Jisoo's face.

"Remember your place, Hanbin. My family can destroy yours" Jisoo spat back. "Don't fucking underestimate me Kim. Jennie will be mine again and I'll make sure to brag it into your face when it happens" Hanbin said while poking harshly at Jisoo's chest.

Jisoo was ready to punch Hanbin in the face, if he got any closer towards her face but the sound of a dog barking broke the tension. Both of them looked towards the source of the barking and saw a dog running towards them.

Seeing Hanbin distracted, Jisoo took the chance to slip away. She walked back to the Café parking lot where her car is parked while Hanbin got tackled by the dog.

~•••~

"Jisoo~ help me, please" Lisa begged as she looked at the confusing piece of paper she was holding. "Mm pay me" Jisoo said as she munched on her chips.

"Whattt? But you're already rich" Lisa whined annoyed at Jisoo's responds. "I know" Jisoo said distracted. She was watching a Disney movie.

"Lisa!! You're suppose to do your own homework!!" Yelled Rosé from the kitchen. Lisa was suppose to help cook dinner but she somehow cut herself and almost burnt the kitchen leaving the gas on while trying to help. So Rosé kicked her out of the kitchen and into the living room where she has to do homework now.

Lisa groaned and plopped onto one of the couches frustrated. "Do PEMDAS, it's operation of order then you do fractions, it's hella easy. How do you not know this? It's literally middle school math for these first few steps"

Jisoo ended up helping Lisa with her homework teaching her the steps while Rosé cooked dinner. Jisoo has to admit that she felt like, she was at home, the comfort of Rosé delicious food roamed around the small apartment as she taught Lisa math.

"Dinner is ready!!"

Both of them dropped their pencils and rushed into the kitchen. They set up the table while Rosé prepared the dishes nicely.

"How about we go to the park after we eat?"

"Sounds good to me" Jisoo mumbled out with a mouth full of food. Lisa nodded along. Rosé laughed at the two, "Calm down the food isn't going anywhere".

~•••~

"Fuck it's cold as hell" Lisa mumbled rubbing her arms while they walked. Rosé rolled her eyes. "I told you to wear a jacket like Jisoo"

Rosé knew Lisa will get cold so she brought a extra jacket. "Thanks" Mumbled Lisa a bit embarrassed, she wore the jacket and felt the warmness of the jacket replace the cold feeling.

"Here, underneath this tree" Jisoo said stopping in her tracks. Rosé laid a blanket down and they all sat down. Lisa and Jisoo then laid down while Rosé was sitting her arms behind as she leaned back onto the tree.

"It's pretty today" Jisoo said glazing the stars. "Mhm" Lisa hummed back as she stared at the stars. They were in a long peaceful quietness until Lisa broke it.

"Not as pretty as, Rosé though"

Rosé blushed her face feeling a hot burn but none of them can see it, the darkness of the night saving Rosé from any teasing.

Jisoo chuckled knowing that Rosé is blushing right now but didn't say anything. Lisa smiled widely when she heard Jisoo chuckle, she barley hears Jisoo let out a laugh. "I'm glad you became my friend, Lisa"

"wOW, now you admit that I'm your friend" Lisa said jokingly. Jisoo turned her head towards Lisa's face, showing her serious face. "Don't make me regret what I said"

Lisa laughed then sighed, staring into the sky.

"I wish life was always this calming"