|27|

Jisoo wanted to sleep so bad but couldn't with all of the chattering, sounds of people moving things around and especially the loud person beside her.

Jisoo wished she had duck tape to tape Lisa's big mouth and tie her to a chair then throw her to a storage room.

"And the best part!!? FREE FOOD!!" Lisa yelled loudly. Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé all looked at Lisa with irritated faces.

They were tired and wanted to go to sleep from waking up really early in the morning and sleeping late. Expect for Lisa, she was hyped up and wanted the event to begin already for free food and alcohol.

"Lisa I swear if you yell one more time I'll snap every single bone in your body" Jennie threatened with her eyes closed, arms crossed while leaning her head against Jisoo's shoulder. Lisa only smiled at Jennie.

Everyone woke up at 6am, dressed up and drove to the building where the event is being held. It wasn't surprising that reports were already there, shoving cameras in their tired faces again while they were walking into the building but Lisa was the only one who wasn't.

Now it's 4pm, the event starts at 6pm and everyone there was exhausted. They were still setting things up and making sure everything was perfect. Soon the 4 girls has to go to a different place to get their makeup done.

Just as Jisoo started to fall asleep her Mother's voice suddenly filled her ears. "Girls!! It's time to go!!" Sun-Jung yelled slightly while clapping her hands loudly to wake up the three girls, who's falling and out of sleep.

"Ugh" Jisoo and Jennie groaned at the same time, both of them wondered if they should just ditch this whole thing but of course they knew they couldn't do that to their parents.

Getting up all four girls followed Sun-Jung out the door and stepped into a limo. Right away Sun-Jung started to run down the plan for tonight. By the time their makeup is finished they should arrive at the event in time.

"Let's get this game going, girls!!"

~•~•~

"Out of the way!!"

Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa walked down the red carpet to get to the building. Jisoo will be arriving later on with her siblings.

Both Jennie and Rosé was in dresses, Jennie in a luxurious dark red dress that hugged her body perfectly showing her features and curves. Rosè was wearing a white-ish gray-ish slit dress which hugged her top half perfectly.

There was two bodyguards on the side shoving cameras back to the paparazzis and reports who was trying to shove it to Jennie, Rosé and Lisa.

They finally felt like they could breath when they entered the building. Jisoo's Dad immediately approached them and lead the three girls to their table.

"Enjoy the alcohol and drinks, I'm sure at least three of you guys drink" Jisoo's Dad said looking at Jennie, Lisa and the last one was his daughter.

"Thank you!!" Lisa said excitedly not noticing the shade Jisoo's Dad gave to her and Jennie.

"Your welcome" Jisoo's Dad said but left right away to greet business partners and future business partners who has arrived at the door.

"So... when are they gonna arrive?" Jennie asked referring more to Jisoo. Lisa swallowed her food and almost choked.

"I'm pretty sure in like 5-10 minutes but we won't be able to see them until they get on stage" Lisa replied. Jennie sighed and looked at the catwalk platform knowing that, she'll be seeing Jisoo walk down the platform.