{31}

"I want to go to Paris" Jennie said combing Jisoo's hair with her fingers. Jisoo hummed as her response while enjoying the feeling of Jennie's fingers massaging her scalp as she played with her hair.

"Why don't you just go?" Jisoo asked her eyes closed. She was laying in between of Jennie's legs while having an conversation with her.

"Well I did... I just want to go there to explore but I can't cause of my parents. The last time I went I wasn't allowed to explore Pairs and instead I was stuck in a studio"

"Maybe we can go together" Jisoo said opening her eyes to look into Jennie's eyes. Jennie leaned in to kiss Jisoo but the door swung opened.

"FUCK YEAH GAYS" Lisa yelled kicking the door open. Both Jisoo and Jennie quickly got off of each other but Lisa already took a picture of them.

"You like my new camera?" Lisa asked showing off but they were not impressed. Rosé suddenly came rushing in breathless.

"I'm so sorry about her she came here and ran upstairs, I got lost" Rosé said between her breaths.

Lisa giggled seeing the two on the bed. Jennie felt embarrassed that she got caught being all lovey-dovey with Jisoo. She never really committed herself into a relationship before expect for Hanbin. She really did take an liking towards the handsome boy but in the end she made a fool of herself after learning that he's been cheating on her with two girls.

Jisoo would be the second one but she knew it's going to be different than Hanbin. She honestly really liked Jisoo.

"I'm totally hanging this on my wall" Lisa said admiring the picture she took. Jennie quickly jumped out of bed to catch Lisa but unfortunately Lisa saw it coming and bolted out the door.

Lisa's horrified scream echoed down the hall and Jennie's loud yelling telling her to get her ass over here.

They left Jisoo and Rosé alone, Rosé walked closer to Jisoo and smiled. It surprised Jisoo because she thought she'll get an scolding from Rosé for not answering her calls and texts.

"You know... I thought you'll be alone forever" Rosé said sitting at the end of the bed. "Grow old by yourself, live by yourself and die alone"

"That's kinda harsh" Jisoo mumbled. Rosé chuckled. "I know" Rosé smiled which creeped Jisoo out because she's being a bit too nice right now.

"You're not going to say anything about you know..." Jisoo asked looking at Rosé.

"If she makes you happy then it's not my place to judge who you love. All I care is if she treats you right." Rosé said grabbing Jisoo's hand.

For the first time in a very long time, Jisoo's lips tug upwards turning into an slight smile. Rosé let go of her hand and cover her mouth with her hand.

Jisoo herself was surprised she touched her lips feeling the slight up curve of her lips.
"I guess you made me happy" Jisoo said looking at Rosé.

Rosé eyes got teary, the last time Rosé remembered seeing her childhood friend smile was when her parents came back home from an year business trip when they were 8.

But soon the special moment was ruined by the loud scream of Lisa. "Please!" Lisa yelled taking cover by Rosé. Jennie came in ready to kill her but seeing her beloved Girlfriend and Rosé she stopped.

"Next time, I'm going to fuck you up real bad" Jennie murmured angrily but everyone in the room was able to hear it. Lisa felt her body shudder from the words.

Luckily for her Jisoo calmed Jennie down. Lisa couldn't stop the 'Awe' that came out of her mouth seeing how cute the couple is. 

"Oh! By the ways, your parents called they were asking for you, Jisoo" Rosé spoke looking at her phone to type to Jisoo's parents that she's fine and is with Jennie. "Yeah, they called me yesterday,  Jennie's parents" Lisa said playing with her camera.

"They were worried about you guys since none of you guys answered your phones"

Rosé suddenly looked up, "Both of your parents said you guys must come to the company building apparently there's some special guests they want you guys to meet"

Jisoo scrunched her nose up, she didn't want to move at all instead all she wanted was to cuddle with her Girlfriend and shower her with kisses.

"Don't do that your nose will get all wrinkly" Jennie commented while pinching Jisoo's nose to try to make her stop but that only made Jisoo scrunch her nose more.

"They want both of you to be in Jisoo's parents company right now" Rosé informed. "Like right now, they're not joking around" Jisoo and Jennie groaned but rolled off of bed and reluctantly dressed up.

~•~•~

Chattering could be heard as Jisoo and Jennie approached the office room. The newly couple held hands and pushed the expensive double together. The chattering stopped and eyes were on them when they entered the room.

Jisoo's Dad motioned them to come in. The door closed behind them as they approached the adults.

"We've been waiting for your arrival" Jisoo's Dad commented staring at the intertwined hands. "Well we're here" Jisoo responded back.

Both Jisoo and Jennie felt off, they didn't like that Hanbin's parents were here in front of them talking to their parents.

"Come sit, we have some important news" They did as told and sat down on the luxuries black sofa. Jennie nervously fumbled with Jisoo's hand, feeling very uncomfortable under the adults stares.

"Well...?" Jisoo asked feeling the tension in the air. It was too quiet, her parents didn't look happy to see them together.

"We will be working with the Kim's" Jisoo's Dad announced pointing at Hanbin's parents.
"What?" Jisoo said surprised.

"The Kim's offered a piece of land in Florida they owned. All three of us Kims, decided that it will be a great idea to build a hotel but the hotel will all be renewable resources and renewable energy, it'll be great! We also decided that our children, you, Jennie, and Hanbin will be taking over the project in a way! It'll be a great way for you guys to form a friendship! And..."

"I decided that Jennie is going to marry, Hanbin" Jennie's Dad announced. "Excuse me?" Jisoo said standing up feeling the softness of Jennie's hand slip away.

"Jisoo calm down"

"How can I? You are going to let your daughter marry someone who tried to drug her to death?" Jisoo said as her hand gripped onto the collar of the fancy suit, Jennie's Dad wore.

"Jisoo! Calm down!"

"Hanbin is a psycho asshole! He drugged your daughter! Almost fucked her when she was drugged up! How can you just let her marry him like that?!" Jisoo yelled as her grip on the collar tighten and pulled him towards her face.

"Jisoo, let go. We can talk about this" Jisoo's Mom said calmer but it didn't help.

"Don't even talk! You did this without my agreement! Did you ever wonder if I wanted to work with Hanbin?!"

"Kim Jisoo!!" Jisoo's Dad yelled as he tried to pray Jisoo off of his best friend but it didn't work. Her eyes were full of anger, the only thing in her mind right now was to punch the man standing in front her.

"I'm not going to marry him, Dad... Mom" Jennie finally spoke up. "You can't force me into this"

"I love Jisoo and thats it" Jennie said as her cheeks slowly turned red. She can't believe she said the words 'I love Jisoo'.