{30}

Her eyes trailed across the words, reading it with the thick pocket book in hand. But the feeling of someone's body jumping onto her then ripping the pocket book out of her head made her sigh in annoyance.

"Yo!! Jisoo!" Lisa said then snatched the apple she was eating out of Jisoo's hand and took a huge bite out of it.

"I fucking swear Lalisa" Jisoo said grabbing her pocket book back then hitting Lisa with it, lightly though.

Lisa giggled and wrapped her right arm around Jisoo's neck. "So, it's a Thursday..."

"Okay" Jisoo mumbled trying to look for her page on the book. "Don't you remember?"

Jisoo scrunched her face in annoyance. "Remember what? That exams are coming?"
Lisa sighed, "You're as boring as ever"

"Where's Rosé? Go bother her like usual, instead of me" Jisoo expressed. Lisa huffed and puffed. "Why don't you guys wanna hang out with me?" Lisa whined.

"Cause your very annoying, very"

"Rosè said she'll be a bit late" Lisa said sighing Jisoo lifted right eyebrow, "Late? Why would she be late? She's never late unless a boy is hitting her up or..."

Jisoo saw as Lisa's eyes widen and a light gasp came out of her sightly parted lips. "You know what Jisoo! I'll catch you later!!" Lisa said quickly and ran down the hallway. Jisoo shook her head watching the girl run down the hallway.

15 minutes later, she felt her phone buzz. Slipping it out of her pocket, she shook her head while reading the text.

|Pasta| - 7:10am
Why is Lisa giving me a lesson about boys?

|Sooya| - 7:10am
I wonder why

|Pasta| - 7:10am
Kim. Jisoo.

|Sooya| - 7:11am
Told her some boy hitting on you

|Pasta| - 7:11am
Jisoo seriously? Come fetch me

|Sooya| - 7:11am
No thanks, it means more time to read my book in peace. Have fun

|Pasta| - 7:12am
Yah!! Kim Jisoo!! I was just trying to enjoy my bagel, bacon, egg and cheese sandwich alone!!

|Sooya| - 7:12am
And I'm trying to enjoy my book, Good luck.

Jisoo slipped her phone back into her pocket and grabbed her stuff from her locker then headed to her first class. After Jisoo finally got a new phone and a new phone number, and added her family and friends contacts she felt better having a phone.

But now people are always asking for her phone number which irritated her very much. "Jisoo!". Jisoo gripped the book in her hands before turning around. "What?"

"U-Uh, are you going to the party today? The Hanbin one?" Asked a random girl, Jisoo did not know. "No" Jisoo said then turning back around and walked away. Leaving the girl standing there.

~•~•~

"Why not?"

"It's trash"

"How do you know?"

"It's literally Hanbin, Lisa"

Lisa huffed and then sighed in defeat. She wasn't sure if she's going to go. She wanted to but also didn't want to. But one thing she knew is that if Jisoo goes, there is a higher percentage that Rosé will go.

"You're not going anywhere Lisa" Rosé said behind them with her lunch tray. Lisa felt her body tense up. "Remember the tutor lesson we have today?"