{14}

September 14, 2024 - Wednesday - 2:19am

The night breeze felt a bit colder than usual. Jisoo walked towards a bodyguard. The bodyguard nodded at Jisoo.

Jisoo walked into the place and was immediately surrounded by people, loud music, chattering, and the smell of alcohol.

Some eyes started looking at her as she walked towards the bar. Jisoo was wearing a white hoddie with Jean jacket with jeans including that Jisoo had a black mask on.

Jisoo causally slipped into a seat on a bar stool. She watched as the bartender smiled at the customers and nodded agreeing to whatever the customers were saying while shaking the cocktail shaker. Then the bartender stopped shaking the cocktail shaker and poured the alcohol into the customers glass cups.

The bartender lightly bowed and walked towards Jisoo. "The casual or something new?"

Jisoo took off her mask and stuffed it into her hoddie pocket. "Causal" Jisoo said making the bartender smile.

"Try something new"

Jisoo shook her head. "The other drinks aren't as strong" Jisoo mumbled while playing with the shot glass the bartender placed in front of her.

"Thanks for the offer though, Soojoo" Jisoo said while watching her pour the drink into the shot glass.

"Your welcome, well anyways looks like newcomers came in" Soojoo said while sighing. "You know what to do Sooya" She said patting Jisoo's arm then left.

Jisoo was a casual here that's why the bodyguard let Jisoo in without checking her ID even though Jisoo still isn't old enough to drink. Jisoo also sometimes pays for the bar stuff like when they run out of alcohol and stuff.

Jisoo let out a small sigh as she poured herself the alcohol. Soojoo left the shaker in front of Jisoo so she can pour it herself.

"Seems like that girl got herself a crowd" Soojoo said while approaching Jisoo.

"Hmm?" Jisoo hummed while taking her last shot of her drink. Soojoo shook her head.

"You know we're ordering more stronger alcohol because everyone seems to be wanting stronger alcohol" Soojoo said while wiping Jisoo's space.

"Want me to pay it?" Jisoo asked making Soojoo shake her head. "No, I can pay it myself. Thanks though" Soojoo is the owner of the bar, the bar is one of the most popular bars around the city.

"Okay, tell me if you need me to pay"

"Thanks Sooya"

Jisoo nodded and was about to say something but loud cheers and laughter caught her attention. She looked behind her where she saw a big crowed full of men trying to give someone drinks.

"It's been like 1 hour since the girl been here" Soojoo said making Jisoo turn her head.

"The girl?"

"Yep, names Jennie Kim. Sounds familiar?"

Jisoo looked behind her again then back to Soojoo. "Yeah, she goes to my school"

Soojoo chuckled. "Thought you'll say something about her rich-ass parents"

"Oh..." Jisoo quietly said. Soojoo raise her eyebrows as she watched Jisoo look at the crowd again.

"You know... you could be a big help right now" Soojoo said catching Jisoo's attention. Jisoo looked back at Soojoo with a curious look.

"People keep ordering drinks to give it to her but it seems like there's too much drinks for her too drink because most of the drinks are either on the ground or on the table" Soojoo said while looking back at the crowd. Jisoo also looked back noticing all of the drinks.