{9}

September, 4 2024 - Friday - 7:40 am

"She really is here"

"Do you think she's actually the Kim's daughter?"

"I don't know but she's kinda hot..."

"Don't say that!"

"But you can't lie! I mean like look at her!"

And that was only of the many conversations Rosé and Jisoo heard while walking down the hallway.

Jisoo skipped Thursday because of how crazy the world was going so her parents decided that Jisoo should take Thursday off because they knew that Jisoo will get surrounded by paparazzis.

There are paparazzis outside out of her school right now but Jisoo's parents sent people to bodyguard the school.

"Gym is first" Rosé said pointing towards the gym location. Jisoo followed Rosé to the gym's doors.

As Rosé opened the metal double doors, eyes were immediately on them. They were lucky because today's gym teacher is Jisoo's couch, they were a bit late to class.

"Jisoo and Rosé! Welcome back! Please get into your gym clothes! Today we are going to play basketball"

Jisoo and Rosé nodded and quickly rushed into the girls locker room.

"Jennie!! Let's not do that"

Jennie rolled her eyes and put her phone in her small pocket.

"Give me your phone"

Jennie groaned. She walked towards the Coach and gave him her phone.

"Better not crack it" Jennie mumbled to him as she turned around to go back to her group of friends.

Jisoo and Rosé approached them. Jisoo was wearing boy shorts and a t-shirt and Rosé was kinda wearing the same, she just didn't have shorts on.

"Alright everyone let's get this going! Pick teams!! 5 on each group!"

Everyone quickly scrambled to their friends. Jisoo ended up with her volleyball teammates. Rosé gave the coach a note saying that she can sit out.

After everyone got into their teams the coach quickly explained the rules, it wasn't new to them.

"Now the two groups who will play... any volunteers?"

Lisa raised her hand with a smirk, she was the Captain of Girls Basketball team and they always won.

Seeing that people did not want to raise their hand because they were simply scared to go against Lisa.

"That's it? No one else?"

Jisoo raised her hand making the coach smile. "That's the sport! Now decided your position"

Jisoo ended up being the one who will do a jump ball against Lisa because she's the tallest.

They all got into their position and then the whistle blew then the ball flew into the air.

Jisoo and Lisa jumped at the same time but Lisa ended up touching the ball and it went to her team.

Lisa's team caught it but then it was immediately passed to Lisa when she landed onto ground and ran towards the person who had the ball.

Jisoo ran after Lisa, right when Lisa was about to do a dunk Jisoo knocked it out of Lisa's hands. The ball went into one of Jisoo's teammates.

The teammate started dribbling to the other side. Jisoo quickly ran but Lisa stood there surprise but snapped out of it.

The teammate passed it Jisoo and Jisoo decided to shoot from the three pointer.
It went in her teammates cheered.