12.

I WAS reading yet another novel when the printer had chimed. My head snapped up from my page and I quickly placed my bookmark, standing up. I walked over behind the two boys in their chairs and I looked through the glass, seeing the sparkling wand looking very much real.

I looked down seeing Carlos sound asleep. I gently ran my fingers through his white hair and his eyes fluttered awake. "Mornin', white hair."

"I want to wake up like this everyday.." He flirted, sleepily.

"Nice fairy tale, but the printer is done." My words caused him to now be wide awake and look over at the machine.

While Carlos took the phony out of the glass window, I hit Jay's shoulder, and he opened his eye slowly. "What?"

"It's done and time to go." I smiled, jerking my head to the side, signalling that I was referring to the wand being done.

He stood up, wide awake and the both of them admired the fake object. "Not bad." Carlos grinned.

"Yeah." Jay exhaled.

"Ok, gawk later, leave now." I shook their shoulders, heading for the door with the two on my tail.

"Hey, guys, what about me?" Dude said from his doggy bed.

"No, Dude. You stay. I'm serious, stay. Love you, buddy. We'll be back before you know it." Carlos said as we left, heading outside to the car.

We threw open the large wooden doors, looking to the left side, then suddenly heard a voice and Jay hid the wand behind his back.

"Oh, hey. Have you seen Evie?" Doug asked us three.

"Uh... She went camping." Carlos replied as I mentally facepalmed.

Camping? Really? I scoffed in his head and he glanced back at me, shrugging.

"Evie 'I want to live in a castle'? Sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hairdryer?" He cocked a brow, confused.

"You know how spontaneous she is, bro. Right?" The two boys laughed as we turned the other way.

"Yeah, totally, totally." Jay laughed.

"Later, Doug." The Dalmatian boy said.

Suddenly Lonnie was standing there, and we backed up a couple steps. "Hi, Lon."

"I'm coming with you guys." She stated simply.

"What?" Jay asked, laughing with Carlos. "We don't need swords at the... Waffle Hut."

Me and the white haired boy glared at him. "You're going to the Isle to rescue Ben. Look, it's either you take me, or I'm gonna have to tell Fairy Godmother."

I looked back at the boys and nodded, sighing with them. Lonnie smiled giddily, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Yeah, hi, Lonnie. Nice to see you." I said sarcastically, as she walked beside me, arm around my shoulders as the boys walked the other way with us behind.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I jumped out of the car and walked over to the girls who were greeting Lonnie.

"Oh, Lonnie!" M exclaimed as she hugged Mal.

"I made them bring me." She smiled.

"Oh, I'm so glad."

"Yeah, not much of a choice or she would've told Godmother." I sighed as she hugged Eve next.

"Hi, welcome to the Isle. It's good to see you." E welcomed her.