03.

I ONLY now remembered to give them their schedules, so I printed them out and headed down to their dorms, looking at my phone on the way. 

Ben: Did you give them their schedules yet?

Me: About to.

I told Ben I needed their schedules because he didn't give them to them. After a couple of moments, I reached the boys' dorm first and gently rapped at the door. I heard talking, silence in the room and then Mal opened it.

"Oh, hey, Lyn."

"Great, you're all here. Ben forgot to give you your class schedules, so here." I noticed all four were in the dorm room and I handed her the four papers. "And curfew is at ten p.m. I'll see you guys, tomorrow."

"Thanks, bye!" Mal thanked me. 

"Yeah, evil dreams!" I yelled already walking back to my room down the corridor. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

Today, I wore a black cropped tank top with a mesh long sleeve underneath, my heeled boots, a red skirt with knee-high black socks, white fingerless gloves, and gold jewellery. Along with that I was carrying my leather satchel.

I was walking the halls with Chad, Audrey and Ben - I only was for my best friend because he didn't like being alone with them. We stopped in front of the glass doors when the two others halted. 

"Those kids are trouble." Chad said, tapping Ben's chest and pointing at Evie and Carlos who were just leaving and Mal at her locker.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance." Ben shrugged, not seeing any harm, as I walked away and over to Mal, annoyed too much for anyone's liking.

I leaned on the left side of her locker. "Hi, Mal."

"I don't understand why you're even friends with Audrey." She sighed, flipping through the pages of her book.

"I'm not. I just spend time with them because Ben doesn't like suffering alone." I shrugged and saw the prince walking over here. "Oh, speak of the prince. Bye, Mal."

"Bye, Lyn." Mal looked up, and I walked away to my next class which was art. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I headed back to my dorm to change into something more... simple, just for a walk with Dude once I find him. I opened the door and found Lonnie on her bed, sat up. 

"Hey, Lon." I greeted, throwing my satchel on the desk. 

"Oh, hey, Lyn." She smiled, looking up from her textbook. "Where you going?"

I guess she noticed I was going somewhere by me pulling out another pair of clothes. "Just on a walk with Dude, though I still need to find him."

Lonnie nodded as I went into our bathroom to change. I now wore a simple dark red long sleeve and black jeans with gloves and jewellery. I stepped out of the washroom and said bye to my roommate before leaving to find the campus mutt.

I took out my phone and called Ben, still walking through the halls. "Pick up, pick up, pick up..."

"Lyn?" He said through the phone.

"Yep, have you seen Dude?" 

"Oh, yeah, he's with me. I can meet you down at the field." Ben spoke. 

"All right, see you in like two minutes." I hung up and stuffed my electronic back into my pocket, jogging down to the field. 

I arrived at the field only to be met by Ben sitting on the grass with the dog. I smirked wanting to scare him and I had energy and since I did, I got a running start, did an aerial and a couple cartwheels over him, I then landed perfectly panting lightly. Ben clapped as Dude ran over to me excitedly. "Geez, you scare me! That was great!"

I crouched down, picking up the brown fluffy pet and walking back over to Ben. "Thanks!"

"You really should go back to cheerleading."

"Nah, ever since Audrey was promoted to captain, I quit." I shrugged, holding out a hand for him, and he grabbed it standing up. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I'm helping Carlos." 

"With what?" I chuckled, placing down Dude. 

"Sprinting today." He sighed, hands on his hips like Evie. 

"All right, anyway, I will be doing some flips and shit, over there." I pointed on the other side of the field. 

"Ok."

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

An aerial, two cartwheels and a backflip. I did the three steps and landed but noticed Dude was gone? Suddenly I heard screaming, I snapped my head to where Ben was, and I saw Dude chasing Carlos. "Oh, shit." 

I ran for the forest, needing to get Dude before he 'killed' the white haired boy. Somehow I had gotten there before Ben. "De Vil!"

I halted seeing Dude barking up a tree he was climbed up. Ben then arrived with a whistle around his neck. "Carlos!"

"Lyn! Ben! Help me! This thing is a killer. He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!" Carlos yelled, pointing a finger at him. 

"Hey, who told you that?" Ben asked, holding up a hand signalling to calm down, as I picket Dude up.

"Bet it was Cruella." I bet, scratching his chin.

"My mother. She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer. Why are you holding him, Lyn? He's gonna attack you!" He yelled, hugging the tree again.

"Carlos, I lived with one-hundred-and-one dogs as a baby, and I'm still here." I chuckled. "You've never actually met a dog have you?"

"Of course not..." He replied nervously. 

"Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos this is Dude, he's the campus mutt." Ben said, introducing the two.

"He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal." Carlos stated more calmly, slowly letting go of the tree and coming down to pet the dog in my arms. "Geez... You're a good boy, aren't you? You're a good boy..."

I handed him off and Carlos happily held him properly. 

"I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island." The prince noticed, sadly. 

"Yeah, let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs." He joked, scratching Dude's neck.

"Good boy." Ben said, holding Carlos's shoulder. 

"What?" I laughed lightly because he just called him a good pet basically. 

"I m-mean, you're a good runner. You're... you're fast, you know. Yeah." Ben corrected himself.

"Oh, thank you."

"Listen, I'm gonna give you three some space, yeah? You guys get to know each other and just, you know, come find me when you're done, okay? I'll see you guys later." You smug bastard, he's trying to set up me to make amends with Carlos.

"Okay. See you out there." The boy nodded.

"Bye." I said ,going over to lean on the tree as Carlos sat down on a log.

"Hi, hi, oh. Thank you." He muttered as Dude licked his face. "Um... Lyn?"

"Yeah?" I asked, taking the hair tie out of my hair. 

"I-I know that our parents don't like each other, but we aren't them, so... could we just... be friends?" He stuttered looking up at me. 

"Sure, friends." I smiled genuinely for the first time in a while.

"Thank you."