Chapter 19 :- Did you stay with NATHANIEL?

Start from the beginning

LUCAS'S POV

I got ready and went to my son's room to get him ready, but when I entered his room,I saw that he was fully ready.
He pounced on me the moment he saw me and I hugged him .

"King,oh!! my good boy is fully ready today huh!! So does that mean you already ate your breakfast?" He lightly barked and bobbed his head up and down.
I smiled and asked him to accompany me today...
I think Sanvi got him ready today...
I could never imagine my son to like a women, especially Sanvi so much..
Sometimes I feel like he will start to love her more than me.

Ofcourse,he will,and for your information you would have never imagined because you run away from every single women..
My conscience piped in and I just sighed..

I knocked on Sanvi's door and when she didn't open the door for two minutes and  there was complete silence inside too,so I entered her room and saw that there was no one, so I checked the washroom, still no one..

You look like a pervert Lucas with all the things you are doing..my conscience commented.
What??
I just checked the washroom for clarification, I knew that she was not there...

I ushered King along with me to downstairs and I had my breakfast which was made by Aunt Sara.

She smiled at me

"Sanvi sounded busy today... And a little down too... Does she has any work related issues?" Aunt Sara questioned me out of the blue. I was surprised by the question, because I didn't even know that Sanvi was out today..
She didn't inform me about anything..

How is she going to inform you Lucas? Last time I checked you were ignoring her and her questions...so tit for tat..

My conscience commented and i know that I shouldn't have done it... But it was completely unintentional, from the time I heard her conversation with Cole,I couldn't help but not talk to her.. It wasn't intentional but I just ....
I sighed,I was confused with the swirl of emotions in me...
I didn't know how to react to my own but completely new found emotions...

"Lucas darling,Lucas.." I broke out of my thoughts and shook my head..

"I don't know anything about that Aunt Sara. She didn't inform me about anything." I murmured and quickly finished my breakfast and thanked Aunt Sara and hastily exited out with King beside me...

.
.
.
.
.

"This was the last meeting for today Mr Knight and tomorrow you don't have much work, as you were working overtime and I was too with you... Ah!! I mean I loved working overtime with you Mr Knight and , three days later you have a presentation to give .... For the project in MRS KNIGHT'S or Rossi Enterprises... Yes. .." Joel was blabbering about my schedule while trailing behind me to my cabin..

"Ok Joel you can go home now as it's already 10, and you can remind me all of that which you just said tomorrow once again ok!! Now go. "Joel just stared at me in disbelief for a mild second and when he realised my stern expression he shuttered out a bye and good night Mr Knight and ran off my cabin....
I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples, just then Eli barged into my cabin.
What is he doing here at this time?

"Lucas do you know where Sanvi is?" He asked me while looking extremely concerned .
What???
How would I know?
Today she didn't even message me asking about my arrival or lunch... No, nothing.

King barked happily at Eli's question.
Was he happy to see Eli?

"I love you too Gattino,but now is not the time to play,we have to find your Mom,she is missing." Eli crouched down and explained to King..
What mom missing??.