Trust me bitch

Simon's POV

The bus ride home was as awkward as you could expect. I don't think I even said a word to her. Sara had her head pressed against the glass. Her breath was fogging it up. I don't want to say anything because I fear I might mess things up more. When me and Wilhelm broke up I was sad, she tried to make a move that went terribly wrong. None of my experiences could describe how she probably feels.

———

The moment we got to our door step and opened the door to see our mom I think was when Sara really began to break down. Mom was shocked by the sight of me but mostly Sara. She got up from the couch and hugged her immediately. It must have been hard for the both of them considering they have not spoken to each other senes Sara moved out. Well, more truthfully, Sara hasn't spoken to mom sense. Mom tried her best to talk to her by calling and texting her everyday, but after a few days of no response from Sara, I guess she just stopped. When mom hugged her she started to cry. She kept repeating "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" as our mother held her in her arms. I guess she felt bad after all.

While they were having their emotional moment I decided to leave the room to give Sara and mom space for them to talk thing through. I think it would be best if they were alone.

I leave to go to my room. My room is cold during this time of night. But I like the cold. It's never cold like this when I'm with Wilhelm at his dorm. It's always warm with him. But the cold feels like home. It reminds me of when me and Sara were little and would take as many blankets we could find and huddle together to warm ourselves up.

I knock on the door to Sara's room. She doesn't open it so I knock again. "Go away" she says and sniffs. "I'm coming in" I say and open the door. She was laying kn the bed tangled up in the sheets that covered what used to be her bed. I can see she was still crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. She lets me in and I can she how bare her room is. I didn't know until now that the walls are painted a shade of beige and not white.

I climb on the bed with her and wrap my arms around her. It when I do this she stops crying. "Why do you still care about me?" She asks. I was shocked by that. I mean why wouldn't I love her she's my sister. "Because I do" I answer. "But why? I mean I was so rude to you and mom, I left you guys and didn't tell you that august uploaded the video! If I was you I would hate me!" She says before saying under her breath "Felice probably hates me too". I sit up from the bed as I respond "So what if you made mistakes, I still care about you, and she doesn't hate you." I say. "I can never talk to her again" she says in between those hiccups you get when crying. "She doesn't hate you" I repeat. "She was the one that kissed me" she says. My eyes widen. When she told me what happened she told me she was the one that first kissed, but now she's telling me something different. Also side note, WTF FELICE KISSED A GIRL?!?!?? Like I had my suspicions about Sara, but never Felice.

"It doesn't matter who kissed who. If she kissed you then she still cares about you. Trust me." I tell her. I wish someone told me that about Wilhelm when I thought he hated me after the first kiss. "Besides, everyone's first kiss is awkward after." I add.

"Are you sure? Or are you just giving me bs" she asks. Wow ok was not expecting that. "I promise" I say.

Sorry for the short chapter but I have bad news for yall. I will be taking a break from "I love you" bc I've been hella busy irl. I will try to update both this and my other fanfic as often as possible. This pussy must stop popping. BUT ONLY FOR A LITTLE BIT BC SUMMER IS COMING SOON YALL😍🥰💕😩
DURING JUME AND JULY THIS SHIT IS GONNA BE POPING OFF💅💕💁‍♀️